Toribash
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Don't pretend Drop, I knew Askijeki is your alt all along, like I knew Hisoka is Zalmoxis' alt, I just felt like playing along to see where are you going with all of this.

On another note, I am sorry for my inactivity, I have a lot of things going irl atm. We are moving and there's all sorts of things to worry about like windows, exterior isolation, heating, hard wood floors, plumbing, wall rearrangements...

Wow House dismembrement and revamping.
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Don't pretend Drop, I knew Askijeki is your alt all along, like I knew Hisoka is Zalmoxis' alt, I just felt like playing along to see where are you going with all of this.

On another note, I am sorry for my inactivity, I have a lot of things going irl atm. We are moving and there's all sorts of things to worry about like windows, exterior isolation, heating, hard wood floors, plumbing, wall rearrangements...

How the heck did you figure that out! X_x my secret is up sorry guys

In other news...

How's everyones life treating them? I see missuse is pretty caught up with moving things around his new home.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I'm not in a good position atm,i'm taking the Uni too easy and the results can confirm it. I surely need to spend more time on studying
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
I'm not in a good position atm,i'm taking the Uni too easy and the results can confirm it. I surely need to spend more time on studying

I feel you on this one, school is proving to be so hard. Getting tested for ADHD (required by my school) this week. ;/ been gettin in too much trouble so they tryna drug me down, lol...
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hi people! how are you? i see every day the forum but i haven't time to reply (work in this time are very hard). This week i buy new set and textures.
See u.
Originally Posted by FooL79 View Post
Hi people! how are you? i see every day the forum but i haven't time to reply (work in this time are very hard). This week i buy new set and textures.
See u.

Yeah,same,it's very difficult to be active with Homework and stuff.

I will be ingame after school,hope to see some of you
Hey all, got a fun story. So my exams all wrapped up recently and I was getting cozy and ready for the gaming/tv-show watching marathon that was gonna run for the next few months and I had the great idea of just getting my laptop (which had 214 items of malware and and crapload of junk on it) serviced.

So I give my laptop to my mate, he formats it and cleans out all the fans and gives it to me brand spankin' new. At this point I'm celebrating like its Christmas. I turn it on, and It turns off instantly. Try again. Same thing. Give it back to him to fix. Get it back, everything is sweet like the second coming of my laptop.

Then my entire keyboard stops working key by key. So now I'm on a piece of shit toaster equivalent mechanism waiting for my laptop to be repaired again.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.