Toribash
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
i would like to buy a eye patch with my 5 shiai tokes...how do i do it?
Pls eyepach me in exchange of my 5 shiai tokens somebody

whisper gm
1 rip-off ponytail pls

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
going to start infracting people who try to claim their tokens through this thread

Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending a Private Message to any Game Master.
Last edited by siku; Jul 3, 2014 at 06:40 PM.
QUACK
This thread really needs a list of GM's. Just saying because it took me nearly an hour to find one.
Originally Posted by Terosious View Post
This thread really needs a list of GM's. Just saying because it took me nearly an hour to find one.

Hit forum at the top left, scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on "View Toribash Staff" There is a list with game masters on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
i completely agree with mwah that you should be able to transfer shiai tokens to your acc. cause gms can check ip's and i jsut want to say like you know the people who run this game kinda already ruined it how you can sell the shiai items dont get me wrong, ofc it's a good thing for marketers and stuff to make tc by winning gm tourneys but making it untradeable to your own accounts is kinda stupid especially when you can trade the items
-----
p.s. the only way of getting these items are through shiai (excluding march madness)
Last edited by SOMUCHMONEY; Jul 4, 2014 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by siku View Post
going to start infracting people who try to claim their tokens through this thread

Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending a Private Message to any Game Master.

Send a Private Message to a GM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
some new ST items would be nice - its been months an months - the TC value of most of the ST items has dropped considerably

i really really want some new shit to wear
Signature Permissions no