Ranking
Oh i won so much of them so i stopped counting ... need to win some ;) to be here ;]
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Nice job
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
oh God why you said nothig to me about this kind of event, i love skating in Toribash ...
thanks ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
oh God why you said nothig to me about this kind of event, i love skating in Toribash ...
thanks ...

Maybe read the forum instead of expecting us to read u're mind
gj Zalmo
wishful eyes deceive me
Thanks guys

Well kas, even if you knew you couldn't have won against me. So you should be thankful actually! You're welcome.
you propably didnt saw my skate replays :P
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
nor do I need to see them ;p

I got in ormo for a reason you know

Das is not nice.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
nor do I need to see them ;p

I got in ormo for a reason you know

oh really a shame that i don't play Toribash from month maybe ...
yes gratz for you cause Nightin told me that i will be in ORMO really soon but since i'm not making any replays you think that's possible for me to join there ?
Anyway stop beeing so fucking bossy about it ...
you're getting me changing mind about you ...