Ranking

mfw NGE, Durarara!! and K-On!(!) aren't on any of the lists. Are you guys even trying?
Shut the fuck up Todd.
If you want something truly unique and quite genuinely mad in the way that only the Japanese can do, then check out Tamala 2010: a punk cat in space.
i swear that its designed to murder stoned people(seizures, general headfuck etc.)
I think baka to test to shoukanjuu should be in the list
if you don't know what it is?read this
http://bigfang.createmybb3.com/threa...-46.html#pid46
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Revised manga recommendations list... Can someone add this to the first post?

I added too many must reads... Hopefully I'm not too biased...
Please give your opinions about must read series ;o Should they be there or not.
though series like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Elfen Lied are there just because they are huge successes, not gonna change those even if you complain about them being shounen shit :p

Manga Recommendations

Last edited by Tonakai; Oct 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Revised manga recommendations list... Can someone add this to the first post?

I added too many must reads... Hopefully I'm not too biased...
Please give your opinions about must read series ;o Should they be there or not.
though series like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach and Elfen Lied are there just because they are huge successes, not gonna change those even if you complain about them being shounen shit

Manga Recommendations

...So you're implying popular means good?
Well, there has to be something there that makes them so popular.
But as I said must read doesn't mean you have to read all 20 million chapters of some series and keep reading it weekly. I do understand that everyone don't share the same opinions, but at the very least you have to check them out. Read first 10 chapters or something.

don't dislike Naruto just because it has an utterly horrible fanbase :p