Toribash
well i has rank 2 or 3 in the clan im not sure D:

and i has acces to the clan war shiz so i can accept or send invites for clan wars etc
Imaparrot~!
Runk = Masturbate in Norwegian.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
Runk = Masturbate in Norwegian.

Swedish as well.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
this is exhilarating.

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
Guys guys guys guys guys......
I even need to tell yah this is a CARICATURE like style a caricature draw is a exaggeration of some characteristics that identify a face.
This head doesn't have anything wrong... its mapped perfectly and its a really well done caricature.

Perfect head... It totally deserve to be in the expo.

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
" caricature is a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and oversimplification of others"

You get owned by your own link , good job.

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
"and oversimplification of others"

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
A caricature can have both semplification or exaggerations.. and in some case it's just an exaggeration and deformation.
Also.. this head is a caricatural face. Not much to discuss about.

from wiki
"A caricature is a portrait that exaggerates or distorts the essence of a person, animal or object to create an easily identifiable visual likeness. In literature, a caricature is a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and oversimplification of others."

can yah read right?

also chuck... I guess I know better than you what a caricarute is, avoid to point out useless and irrelevant things which are not the case of this texture.

It is... I understand why they dont accept it in the expo but kinda sad imo... its a great work of colors and those light effects are so nicely done.

Jebus made it