Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Athin doesn't like me very much. I would love to be here with you Ponzo. But I don't wanna mess this place up because of me.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
He comes, I go.

That is very very childish. I will not decline someone do to that.
Leave if you wish. I thought better of you.
Muse: Did you make a real app?
Childish? No. I am not going to let the idiots and assholes of toribash mess up my mood every time I get on.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Lol, I like muse, but im not in TA yet. Hes an alright guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Yes Shiegco whatchamacallit.
You are.
@Athin: How is it not childish? You are only thinking about yourself(Selfish). We could benefit from him or him from us. Maybe you two should make up and become friends.
Uhm, no.

It's not selfish because I know we would fight, causing TA to get a bad rep.

Want that?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Sups sups

Well I'm not sure what's supposed to go in here but anyway. I'm Muse aka ebrithil. I have been playing toribash for a while. I had one account before that was in [Jedi], MRSIRR. Anyway I have always been a big on aikido. I generally play aikido, BD, and secret_smallaikido. I have pretty good ranks in all of them. Like 150 or so in aikido. I don't have a PC at the moment so can't post replays but I am good enough at aikido and I go on my uncles PC when I needta get ingame. Anyway I used to be a big tk player for a while with Dillon from 42. But I got over it and I'm back to aikido. I can help teach people both ingame or via forums. And I'm always willing to learn if there is someone willing to teach.

I'm also just a general forumite and will chat around here and just generally be helpful. And hopefully I'm a reasonably fun guy to chat with. I'll always be pretty active. Blah blah blah.... I really can't think of what else to say.

Anyway hope you like the app.

And I apologize to Athin for being an asshole. I don't want to mess with TA and I want to be friends with all the members.

Shot
Eb
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris