Toribash
Hi, I'm Cytoplasm and today I was informed I was required to post on the clan discussion. Although I have been a dedicated member of a large forum community in the past, I do not intend to become one again. It's nothing against the members of this clan or anyone in particular, I just know how forum communities are and I do not wish to become active in another one.

With that being said, I still do not mind posting in our clan discussion since it's mostly our clan members that are doing so. I will try to check back in every day or so, to stay up to date. I can mostly be found in-game though, as that's where I spend all of my toribash time.

Again, it is nothing against anyone in the clan or anyone in particular for that matter. I enjoy being a member of Sacred and I hope to stay one for as long as I'm here on toribash. Thanks for reading.
we beat crew in a clan war
28-18

also master don't kick godzro please or cyto
I can't stand have unexperienced and inactive members that never post. Also unexperienced members that spam x_x.

Did you mean 18-28? or something else? That seemed like a large war.
-----
Also, sorry guys, I am leaving. After this merge, there is some stuff I am not happy with. Matarika is now a leader, I hope you treat this clan well. Swaves was talking about making Trick again or something, I hope you guys stay standing.
Last edited by Master; Apr 20, 2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

well, I suppose it just didn't work out this merge.
I will make trick again, just pm me if ya want to join.
Sorry guys, but I'm leaving.
Ever since master and mat left, the clan has gone downhill.
Bye guys.