Toribash
Can I be in the comic? I can be..like....Someone the guy meets and I tell him about the Toribash Community. Tell me how much to donate so I can be in it.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Here At Last! (for real)
Note: I did the header myself with a calligraphy pen.

Here's #3 hope it fits. Enjoy!

Please Donate.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Aug 21, 2007 at 01:36 AM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I'm going away for two weeks tomorrow so the next issue will be a long while in coming. Even after that school starts for me so I won't be able to do much then either. Any other gals of the toribash community want in?

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Doesnt Ducky get a role in this?

if i had tcs id donate!

keep up the good work!
Life iz a lot like toilet paper, you only miss it when its gone
~ A wise boy i once knew
Awesome!!! The spammers look more- *tilts head* -like Zombies....That rolled in Toxic Waste....And had a face lift.....And went on Britney Spears diet. Ah, well. Thats probably what spammers look like in real life. But can I be in it? Look at my other post.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
lol, a kind word from 666, my gawd...
-----
Yes you can be in it, but I need the info and creds (1500) tho, Nellis. I mentioned before that i was leaving so you may have to wait a while.