Ranking
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
I have to pass a really hard ass Russian test in a couple days so i wont be as active guys
(0-5=-5)

Good Luck with that! :O
Is russian your first language? I forgot ;S

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Good Luck with that! :O
Is russian your first language? I forgot ;S

Unfortunately, My life is complicated AF, but when i was small, it was the first language I learned. Them my sister taught me English, and i went to an English private school and kinda forgot all ab Russian, even though it was a subject. Then I went to a boarding school in america and pretty much forgot everything.
And then i went back to the school in the beginning but it changed an became fully Uzbek. then i was bullied into a concussion and then we moved to Russia, Now i'm in a public school, and since i don't remember Russian for SHIT, i'm having a pretty bad time :P so you can say that it is, but it isnt my main language. Anyway, my life is complicated, what about yours?
but mum told me not to bring aids home and hevys puns are bad enough to make it happen -Origami
I was bullied once as a High School freshmen. About a pack of four seniors that were dicks tried to shove me into a locker. When the "alpha" of the pack grabbed me from behind I threw his dumbass over my shoulder and slammed him on the ground. From that day they realized they were on the bottom of the food chain, not me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
The toiler paper roll next to you is really completing your Outfit.

Hahahaha I thought the exact same. You have class, though, Cody.
What's an outfit without matching toilet paper
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
Literally nobody puts people in lockers nowadays. It's way too fucking small even for someone like me. Just for perspective, I can put my entire body under my bed with ease and I can hardly put my shoe in there.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Hi guys
What's up? I haven't been on in a while
Exams and everything :<
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Fuck exam phase. Fully worn out and stressed throughout the next two weeks, but after that the last four weeks are just sitting around, dying to the heat and scratching balls.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by theHevy View Post
Unfortunately, My life is complicated AF, but when i was small, it was the first language I learned. Them my sister taught me English, and i went to an English private school and kinda forgot all ab Russian, even though it was a subject. Then I went to a boarding school in america and pretty much forgot everything.
And then i went back to the school in the beginning but it changed an became fully Uzbek. then i was bullied into a concussion and then we moved to Russia, Now i'm in a public school, and since i don't remember Russian for SHIT, i'm having a pretty bad time :P so you can say that it is, but it isnt my main language. Anyway, my life is complicated, what about yours?

Jup thats complicated ;O
Well my first Language is German and my second is english. Not really much to say about it else ;S

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I was bullied once as a High School freshmen. About a pack of four seniors that were dicks tried to shove me into a locker. When the "alpha" of the pack grabbed me from behind I threw his dumbass over my shoulder and slammed him on the ground. From that day they realized they were on the bottom of the food chain, not me.

Should have thrown him onto your bed rather.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Literally nobody puts people in lockers nowadays. It's way too fucking small even for someone like me. Just for perspective, I can put my entire body under my bed with ease and I can hardly put my shoe in there.

I didnt even have a locker in School. I can't even fucking imagine the size of These thingus.

Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Hi guys
What's up? I haven't been on in a while
Exams and everything :<

Not too much, IRC is a tad empty with all of you peeps having exams tho :C

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Fuck exam phase. Fully worn out and stressed throughout the next two weeks, but after that the last four weeks are just sitting around, dying to the heat and scratching balls.

Don't Forget to post between the dying and the Scratching ;P

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
So, when are you guys applying for official??

Like last week?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god