Ranking
Haha I hope so

Can't wait for Canada day though.

on a more serious note, pidgenere has been kicked and banned from the org for constantly getting in trouble with the staff and frequent scamming. Enough is enough yo
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
killkarny you mean flames? and muskoka is really nice, it can be buggy tho watch your self
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I can handle bugs, hopefully its as nice as you guys say it is lol

You guys are all on vacation now right? I have no idea how it works outside of ontario
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i have 4 more days then i have exams then im doooone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by WhiteF719 View Post
Name (real name): No. Age: 14. How active are you?: 9/10. What province/territory do/did you live in?: Québec. What city or town do/did you live in? Montreal. Why do you want to join?: To get to know my fellow Canadians! Invited by someone?: zubin. Skills: Replay making. (I haven't played in a couple of years, give me some time to get my skills back) http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...70&postcount=5 Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: Tim's. Other things you want to tell us about: I know zubin IRL. (introduced me to the game a couple of years back, go to the same school, etc)

oh right we never did finish voting on this app

so far its a yes from me and Flames, we just need a couple more and he's in
yeah from me aswell on a side note, can't wait for my prom on 23 june ay
no u