Toribash
How shitty, oh well. I'm driving home from sac, right now. So I'll be on in about 5 hours

How's everyone doing ? Any graduates ?
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
Tad bit stressed with uni and all. Final week, 3 pieces of assement due tomorrow/the day after. After this though, it'll be smooth sailing from there. I'm only a first year (first semester too) student studying a Bachelor of Information Technology at QUT.
That's a man with ambitions right there! That's awesome man I'm just about to graduate high school. Going to go to college in a bit. Ima have fun for a little while tbh. Got a good job at the local hospital currently. Supports my weed habit pays bills and pays my rent so I'm fine this summers gonna be crazy, can't wait
I love to drink Hoka-Cola while I do the Hoka-Poka
Anything that gets the bills payin' man xD

I finally get to experience the massive holiday gap like America does! Previously in high school etc I'd get a 2 week holiday around this time. But uni is way different, I'm getting a 7 week break. Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, university/college is much better than high school.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Tad bit stressed with uni and all. Final week, 3 pieces of assement due tomorrow/the day after. After this though, it'll be smooth sailing from there. I'm only a first year (first semester too) student studying a Bachelor of Information Technology at QUT.

I've probably walked past you. Kelvin Grove campus? I've got a lot of shit due by this Friday as well - got a long-ass classical history presentation about Vedic Indian society tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Hoka View Post
Those bmi calculators are stupid.. They don't account for muscle mass etc.

They do give some indication about longevity though. We know that if someone has a BMI of 20, they have the greatest chance of living past 90. For every point above and below 20, the chances of someone living past 90 diminishes.

20 BMI master race here (178cm, 66kg).
Last edited by Ele; May 27, 2015 at 06:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
I've probably walked past you. Kelvin Grove campus? I've got a lot of shit due by this Friday as well - got a long-ass classical history presentation about Vedic Indian society tomorrow.

They do give some indication about longevity though. We know that if someone has a BMI of 20, they have the greatest chance of living past 90. For every point above and below 20, the chances of someone living past 90 diminishes.

20 BMI master race here (178cm, 66kg).

Heh, I do my Degree at Garden Points but walk through Kelvin Grove on my way there. I walk up those stairs like a hero, skipping every second step since i'm a badass like that.

I also thought that I'd point out that today, May 28th 2015. Marks 4 years and 20 days since i signed up to TB. 420 Blaze it yolo.
Last edited by Sparky; May 28, 2015 at 04:32 AM.
It's final day of uni today! Starting from tonight I can become a casual alcoholic for 7 weeks. Then it'll be sober life for another 13 weeks.
Wouldn't "casual alcoholic" be an oxymoron?

You lucky fucking bastard... I have another week before I can be free.
Hehehe, "Casual" Alcoholic. Binge drinker more like it.

I actually love the way uni breaks up each semester and the gaps between, it's far different from high school.