Ranking
Originally Posted by DrHax
Probably. But I can't get myself out of this hell

I think we should all report Hax for Negative Attitude.

Tried Hexakill today. I did not like it. >.< An extra player on the other team makes them crushing my team like... 1/6 faster. Went back to Dominion. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Tried Hexakill today. I did not like it. >.< An extra player on the other team makes them crushing my team like... 1/6 faster. Went back to Dominion. xD

Grr... no broadband for nearly a week now.. I want to try this Hexakill mode T_T
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I think we should all report Hax for Negative Attitude.

Pls no.

In all seriousness it's just my lack of knowledge of the game that really holds me back. Ryan's tips that he went through helped quite a bit, but without actually knowing all the champions, without owning some of the more competitive champions when faced with literally any choice but ADC, without having full runes, etc. s'all just going to take some time.

MOBA theory I got down. Mechanically, I'm pretty strong. But it's pretty impossible to make the "best" decision when you're not aware of everyone's potential nor the metagame. So I just gotta learn more, get a better grasp of what everyone can do, and try not to rage TOO hard after every loss haha. Just got frustrating because I had like a 7 game losing streak, where I should have just taken a break but I wanted to punch threw it.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ah don't worry Hax, it all comes from experience.
Everytime you lose a teamfight just ask yourself why you lost that team fight and how you could've used each team mate to win the teamfight. If you're good at analyzing these things and offer advice to the rest of the team (as lightly as possible.. people hate being told 'what to do') then your chances of success can only go up.

Another thing to watch is what buff the enemy starts at and guestimate where the enemy jungler will be at during the early-mid game. Being able to ping someone back and go "dude I think you'll get ganked if you keep the lane pushed at this moment" can save your teammates :'D

But yeah, another thing is to just have fun. Should be your first priority
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Ah don't worry Hax, it all comes from experience.
Everytime you lose a teamfight just ask yourself why you lost that team fight and how you could've used each team mate to win the teamfight. If you're good at analyzing these things and offer advice to the rest of the team (as lightly as possible.. people hate being told 'what to do') then your chances of success can only go up.

Another thing to watch is what buff the enemy starts at and guestimate where the enemy jungler will be at during the early-mid game. Being able to ping someone back and go "dude I think you'll get ganked if you keep the lane pushed at this moment" can save your teammates :'D

But yeah, another thing is to just have fun. Should be your first priority

But if you're team doesn't know how to team fight, let alone focus people down or gank right, then any advice you throw out won't make any sense to them at all.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Offering good advice can only increase your chances of winning.
It won't always work nor will it give you a guaranteed victory.

But even a Bronze V can understand English and apply what you say to what they do.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Pls no.

In all seriousness it's just my lack of knowledge of the game that really holds me back. Ryan's tips that he went through helped quite a bit, but without actually knowing all the champions, without owning some of the more competitive champions when faced with literally any choice but ADC, without having full runes, etc. s'all just going to take some time.

MOBA theory I got down. Mechanically, I'm pretty strong. But it's pretty impossible to make the "best" decision when you're not aware of everyone's potential nor the metagame. So I just gotta learn more, get a better grasp of what everyone can do, and try not to rage TOO hard after every loss haha. Just got frustrating because I had like a 7 game losing streak, where I should have just taken a break but I wanted to punch threw it.

didnt you start playing like a week ago? in 9/10 cases if you just play ~1,000 normal games before you start playing ranked you'll be a gold level player because all it takes is knowing what's happening-- rushing into ranked is a frustrating experience. I went through it too, but after ~700 ranked games and ~1400 normal games i know what i need to know about the game and plat is ezpz.

just play normals and get acquainted with the game it'll be easier to learn that way because there's less pressure to win

BEST
LOL
MATCH
EVER
GG COAST
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
didnt you start playing like a week ago?

o well then.. lol