Ranking
Hey guys, sorry I havent been able to really teach yet, my pc is old, and im going to have to wait until around late august to be able to effectively help anyone, I can barely get on a video without black screening anymore.
{RSO} [Ele]
Hello everyone. My name is Clay (Flamezzzzz) and I like Judo :P I'm not sure what else to puyt, but if you want to play with me, check in the Semi-Pro Judo servers, or the Judo Tournament.
Originally Posted by Flamezzzzz View Post
Hello everyone. My name is Clay (Flamezzzzz) and I like Judo :P I'm not sure what else to puyt, but if you want to play with me, check in the Semi-Pro Judo servers, or the Judo Tournament.

Tell me, what was the point of that.
Hey guys! Just started playing Toribash and thought I should say my hellos to those on the thread.
Originally Posted by UrbaN1nja View Post
Hey guys! Just started playing Toribash and thought I should say my hellos to those on the thread.

I wonder why why people come here.. :P

Guess what

You look at her page application, I posted, I need a clan, and bleu is the best clan, please accept me
Will be hanging out in the judo areas. Currently an orange belt. Hope to see some of you there. by the way does anyone know how to make their own matches with other friends? Have just started a few days ago and not sure how that works yet.
let me introduce myself then
i am bondjames, i am a black belt
i sent my app to bleu when i was a white belt i received a invite 3 days ago
i am semi-pro at aikido and abd
i can help you if you want pm me and i will probably answer it
you will probably find me in room beginner or tourney8 or bet rooms so if you just find me and i have the time i can teach you
thank you for reading
Proud spy also ninja, license to kill, etc
http://www.bondjames.on.toribash.com