Toribash
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)- Both

2. How long have you been creating textures/art? - Counting this year 3

3. Why do you want to join us? - Hopefully to learn from other artist and get some cnc that will actually help me.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. - Chris and Enma were always I guess my role models and I still look up to Chris. My first head texture was really bad and people told me how bad it was so my goal was to get better.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?- No

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.-

Blackened White Set

Cat Head Request for Neko/SenseiKitten

random edit for Unit/Onyx

Cherry God

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have. -
I don't currently have one.

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
Last edited by Tetsuru; Sep 3, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village

Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art): Concept art

How long have you been creating textures/art? Been doing it since I was small, its my passion and a way to lose myself from the world.

Why do you want to join us? I want to join you guys because there is alot of talented artists in here and I could always gain some more knowledge.

Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

Holy fucking shitballs that's a lot of three examples. ~rox

Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
Dengue is my reference.
Last edited by aerox21; Feb 11, 2014 at 05:47 PM.
Umm... For now, just post works/wips in GATA and we'll probably comment when we see them.

I can't approve you myself, but tbh we can't be arsed to analyze new apps as thoroughly as we'd like to (Scuse my language).
(>^_^)>
^
Also realism. Jesus...

You might wanna make more out of your drawings than just very basic and rough sketches.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
something new

New stuff incoming ~rox

Last edited by aerox21; Feb 11, 2014 at 05:47 PM.
heres a landscape painting i did in a couple hours

It's all inside here ~rox

Last edited by aerox21; Feb 11, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
Again, I see great potential in your drawings, but...
it bugs me that there is not one that looks like a finished painting.
More like quick drawings which evolved from brainstorming.
Now don't get me wrong.
You sure have some experience under your belt, I can imagine.
It would be nice to see that experience in a finished piece though. ;)
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
:o really like the first one. Got a good mood going and whatnot.

You should post in the C&C thread though: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=233309 or maybe even the general discussion thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=90882 (This thread is mostly for apps not art).

I'd like to see you really render something out myself. The painterly look is nice and all, but at the moment judging from your art it seems like you're unable to make details smaller than a certain size in your art (That size being the brush size). I'd suggest trying to upscale your images about 2x or 4x the size after you reach the point where your brush is too big to make any smaller details (So for example take that landscape painting, scale up the resolution, and then work on the rocks or what have you). That and possibly using some smaller brushes should help you a lot.
(>^_^)>