Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Wow! He made it out of the friendzone and into Bronze II! I heard Bronze III was a bitch to get out of. >.<

Anyone have any suggestions a ranged champion build to replace my Hawk's Hurricane or whatever lets you target two targets at once...? I don't like it. It's not that useful.

Standard ADC build is greaves, bloodthirster/bork, phantom dancer, last whisper, infinity edge, and guardian angel

heard Bronze III was a bitch to get out of. >.<

well i mean if you have a habit of getting caught once a minute it may be, otherwise it should be easy
Last edited by Daxx; Mar 6, 2014 at 12:38 AM.
Tell me if you think my build that I currently use is okay and maybe suggest some changes? I saw a few things in your list that were similar.

I start with Doran's Blade --> Boots of Speed --> Berserker's Greaves --> B.F. Sword --> Infinity Edge --> Statikk Shiv --> Bloodthirster --> Guardian Angel --> Phantom Dancer.

This is for Ashe btw. For Aatrox I use a whole different set of items.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Last Whisper* should always be your 3rd or 4th item
Last edited by Daxx; Mar 6, 2014 at 01:35 AM.
Isn't damage preferred over attack speed though?
I don't really like Last Whisper either... I kinda like the more expensive items. They seem more useful you know? I found a good use for Trinity Force after the argument I had a while ago about using it.
Hey Twilight, how come you don't take any armour pen in your adc build?
When it comes to the tanky top laner or the tanky jungler you won't be able to put a scratch in them without a Last Whisper :o
Usually I can overtake their tankyness with pure ad power. I also have armor pen marks, armor seals, magic resist glyphs and ad quints.
Usually I can overtake their tankyness with pure ad power. I also have armor pen marks, armor seals, magic resist glyphs and ad quints.

Get a last whisper.

Armor pen scales well, it's useful at any stage of the game, and you get last whisper at a time where, as you said: damage is most important. Last whisper gives you flat damage AND armor pen which is... well straight up more damage.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by zygrQck View Post
same like you won't win with any runes versus me without runes.

So what makes you so superior than us mortals?

Then they aren't really that tanky.

Last whisper should always be in your adc build. No real reason not to take it or replace it with something else.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.