Toribash
Played the trombone once, got bored of it real quick though so I quot
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Name: Gabriel Luiz
GMT: -3
Favorite genre of music: Rock/Reggae
Least favorite genre of music: Dubstep
Favorite music artist: Audioslave/Charlie Brown Jr.
Least favorite music artist: Miley Cyrus
Favorite music sharing website: Youtube
One example of your favorite music: LIKE A STONE FROM AUDIOSLAVE!!
Name:Tyo
GMT:+07:00
Favorite genre of music:rock,edm,rap,pop,and basically stuff that you can dance to and find in a rave XD, i also like some classical music
Least favorite genre of music:Metal,Dubstep
Favorite music artist:Coldplay,Martin Garrix,Flo Rida,Pitbull,Major Lazer
Least favorite music artist:Nicki Minaj,JBiebs(not becuse he's gay but cuz his song sucks)
Favorite music sharing website:Youtube?
One example of your favorite musicls there's too much stuff that i like

Thanks!
people who applied, you're in? I guess?

@everyone else, yes this level of activity is much much better, although I have been away for a couple of days. thanks dudes.

I started to pick up my old 3/4 size guitar at the start of summer holidays and got my electric 4 weeks after, so I've currently been learning it for about 12 weeks, I do enjoy it alot and feel like it is one of the most accessible instruments there is due to them not being crazy expensive, but, still a widely used instrument in most areas of music. yes, guitars are cool.
hey koko, wheres that guitar that you are/were going to buy (also don't let life pull off your sack)
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
people who applied, you're in? I guess?

@everyone else, yes this level of activity is much much better, although I have been away for a couple of days. thanks dudes.

I started to pick up my old 3/4 size guitar at the start of summer holidays and got my electric 4 weeks after, so I've currently been learning it for about 12 weeks, I do enjoy it alot and feel like it is one of the most accessible instruments there is due to them not being crazy expensive, but, still a widely used instrument in most areas of music. yes, guitars are cool.
hey koko, wheres that guitar that you are/were going to buy (also don't let life pull off your sack)

Guitars are pretty cool, we had a unit about them in music but it wasn't really teaching us how to play it was more just plopping down songs in front of us and trying to attempt to play them. I mainly focused on learning how to play Through The Fire and The Flames for the whole 5 weeks we did this. I really only got down the intro of the song and the main melody. Anyways we had to perform our song at the last day of the unit. Everyone else had picked Twinkle Twinkle Little Star because it was the easiest. After all of them it was my turn and I started out with the intro and people started taking pictures and shit. I got a girlfriend after that.
(we played acoustic guitars)

speaking of Through the Fire and The Flames, here is a tuba playing it because I get bored and look up stuff like this:
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
Guitars are pretty cool, we had a unit about them in music but it wasn't really teaching us how to play it was more just plopping down songs in front of us and trying to attempt to play them. I mainly focused on learning how to play Through The Fire and The Flames for the whole 5 weeks we did this. I really only got down the intro of the song and the main melody. Anyways we had to perform our song at the last day of the unit. Everyone else had picked Twinkle Twinkle Little Star because it was the easiest. After all of them it was my turn and I started out with the intro and people started taking pictures and shit. I got a girlfriend after that.
(we played acoustic guitars)

xD can't stop laughing!! It was the same for me.. I was the odd guy during school time. But in the last week (exams) I made a little concert with my band and everyone was like "wow, that's so cool".

Whatever.. had a pretty nice idea: my wife become 33 next week. She asked me to sing and play her "thinking out loud" by ed sheeren ( I know, too much candy).. However, she loves to go to the karaoke bar. So I made a vid, me playing the guitar and a friend doin some percussion. I will upload it to youtube, and when we go home from the party, I say: let's go to the karaoke.. I want to hear ya sing.. and boom
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
xD can't stop laughing!! It was the same for me.. I was the odd guy during school time. But in the last week (exams) I made a little concert with my band and everyone was like "wow, that's so cool".

Whatever.. had a pretty nice idea: my wife become 33 next week. She asked me to sing and play her "thinking out loud" by ed sheeren ( I know, too much candy).. However, she loves to go to the karaoke bar. So I made a vid, me playing the guitar and a friend doin some percussion. I will upload it to youtube, and when we go home from the party, I say: let's go to the karaoke.. I want to hear ya sing.. and boom

I want to see this. Anyways GL with that, i'm just here doing nothing. Our band went and invaded on our high school's marching band halftime show. It was great, we actually planned with the high school for them all to fall down and then start quietly playing the star war's theme song. After that we came in all loud n shit and everyone started yelling and screaming like "Who are these people?" (We were wearing the same outfits as our high school) Then we just started playing Journey songs....it was a good night
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
on the topic of musical instruments; in personal experience a brass instrument harder to pick up/ learn than something like the guitar, because trumpets, saxophones or whatever all seem to look pretty damn similar on a glance from the outside (like a guitar and a ukulele)and I am damn puzzled on how much skill you need to play them. for example on the buttons(?) do you have to have to have to exert a very specific amount of pressure to get the note, or breathe just the right amount.
if someone knows from experience, I'd like to hear it, cheers.

here's one of the only real deerhunter songs that I can get a tab from and play, it's pretty neat and one of my favourite songs from bradford cox.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Name:Isaac
GMT:-4
Favorite genre of music:Rap or Chillstep, and Glitch Hop
Least favorite genre of music: Cuntry and Oppaaraa
Favorite music artist: Eh!de and Instrumental Core
Least favorite music artist: OVERWERK-JK its alan jackson
Favorite music sharing website: uhh, Youtube I guess. I listen to music with Spotify.
One example of your favorite music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1WHiK2vR4E