Ranking
Thanks for the comments guys, yea most of my work aren't finnished as I liked so far I haven't found a design I really like to work all out on. Hopefully I will come up with something I really like and finnish it.
"worthy" is relative to what each individual considers the upper standard of the communities art to be.

but yes, we do accept applications, but we generally invite the people that would make good applicants though.
if we're paying attention, which isnt often.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I thought applications were long gone since the last to respond to this thread was in February. I don't think I'm "worthy" yet, I'll be back when I'm ready. Thanks guys.
sometimes we forget to post.
we're weird like that
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
I usually do both textures and GFX, but I'm focusing more on textures lately.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
About 3 years, 1 year since I bought a tablet, couple months since I decided to practice seriously.

3. Why do you want to join us?
Because I think I would learn and improve a lot by sharing ideas and opinions.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
I always liked to make drawings, paintings, since I was a child. When I started playing toribash, I realized that it was too difficult to get TC, so I found out that you could get them by doing art. So, I just mixed the opportunity to get more TC with the chance to get more experienced with art stuff. That's about it.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
Nope. I used to make some, but got kinda busy.

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

2 heads (latest ones)

A set

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
I don't have one, sadly.

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
Nobody.
taking art requests for USD
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
I usually do both textures and GFX, but I'm focusing more on textures lately.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
About 3 years, 1 year since I bought a tablet, couple months since I decided to practice seriously.

3. Why do you want to join us?
Because I think I would learn and improve a lot by sharing ideas and opinions.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
I always liked to make drawings, paintings, since I was a child. When I started playing toribash, I realized that it was too difficult to get TC, so I found out that you could get them by doing art. So, I just mixed the opportunity to get more TC with the chance to get more experienced with art stuff. That's about it.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
Nope. I used to make some, but got kinda busy.

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

2 heads (latest ones)

A set

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
I don't have one, sadly.

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
Nobody.

We're voting your application.