Ranking
Congrats man, people are slowly learning the powa of Sivir :'D
She's my main adc in yolo queue :')

And yes I think I saw that Void Born Fizz being brought up by Sovi's group, they had a reddit link. I'm excited for this Fizz skin
I think I previously didn't give Hurricane the respect it deserve on Twitch. With good positioning, using Twitch's ult with a hurricane once you've hit the 300 damage mark, you do... just an ABSURD amount of damage to the entire team.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
For me urgot is better than any ADC in da game.Urgot is oP if you can play with him.just rush some BT's and attack Speed.and Then gg
Never build Attack Speed on Urgot, his damage shouldn't come from his AAs, they should come from his E Q spam with autos in between if need be.
Urgot's AA range is horrid. Using them as your main source of damage is the most suicidal thing you can ever do, and building attack speed will make it even worse when you try to use it. Urgot shreds armor, that's what he does, while being tanky as well.

He's no ADC, he's either an ADC replacement (please no), or a fantastic solo laner (god yes). Not only does his E reduce armor (20% at level 1, that's nothing to neglect), but adding a brut and LW will just make it even more horrible for the enemies.

Not to mention you getting up to 120 armor and MR at level 16 just by pressing R, with the price of potentially diving into the enemy team, but it's worth it if you get the target you want and live to tell the tail, which you will, cause hot damn, 120 armor and MR.

Core items would be Brut/black cleaver, LW, Manamune (stack that shit up and use the new active on muramana and just watch the reckage). A hextech gunblade is brilliant on him, way too many heals. then probably straight tankiness, anything from randuins to visage to GA to banshee's works.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Congrats man, people are slowly learning the powa of Sivir :'D
She's my main adc in yolo queue :')

And yes I think I saw that Void Born Fizz being brought up by Sovi's group, they had a reddit link. I'm excited for this Fizz skin

Wait so that Void Born Fizz skins is coming out? Mann I have Fisher Man Fizz >.<
Oh well.. 2 skins i guess :P

And have any of you guys tried Vel Koz?
It is indeed, looks awesome.
I don't like Vel'koz after trying him, I got a pretty good score but, meh. Isn't for me.
Tentacle aa looks cool though.
Vel'koz weakness? Walk behind him xD

Also just had a pretty good Twisted Fate game :'D

Twisted

Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
Singed with mag res

Why change a build when a self-claimed pro on a mobafire guide said it was op?