Toribash
I'm the only one allowed to shitpost here.

<--------- Have you seen the duck? It's amazing

uni and Reta: please don't hurt me
[TLL]
i like how i have more posts in this thread than most of the people in this clan, thats nice to know
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
i like how i have more posts in this thread than most of the people in this clan, thats nice to know

go away now foool
Originally Posted by Dyspo View Post
How do you know that you have posted more then others? I thought clan posts don't get counted.

That was a recent addition, they now add towards your post count.

To see how many posts a person has made in a specific thread, go to the thread and click the post count number, it should open a new window showing it.

Originally Posted by Fame View Post
go away now foool

lol
Originally Posted by Dyspo View Post
How do you know that you have posted more then others? I thought clan posts don't get counted.

its not the addition to the postcount its the amount one posted in the thread, which is meant.

Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Wow, I posted way more in here than I thought. I honestly thought I only posted here like 10-20 times
Keep walking
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
its not the addition to the postcount its the amount one posted in the thread, which is meant.

Sorry for ninjaing you
not true.

post count has only been counting for like a week and u started posting before that.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken