Ranking
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
sounds really interesting *-* i may try these two sets too

Gravity teams are interesting, very few people know about the move Gravity. It's actually a weather conditions, which disable the ability to use moves like Fly or Hi Jump Kick by increasing the gravity. It also lowers evasion. Now, the lowering evasion seems useless, but it's actual pivotal because less evasion from a base line of 0, aka, a standard pokemon, means you have higher accuracy.

AKA: Moves like Fire Blast, Blizzard, and Thunder- moves that are Traditionally a lot stronger but have the trade off of not being 100% accurate, are now actually perfect/ish accuracy when you use gravity.

So if you take a pokemon like Porygon-2, which can use the item Eviolite since it isn't in final evolution, it's biggest weakness is Physical Sweepers using Fighting types. So Mienshao can't use Hi Jump Kick against him and you're left with like Heracross, which again usually won't OHKO since you have Eviolite.

And Venomoth is just an insane BP user because Wonder Guard makes Roar and Whirlwind have 50% accuracy, which is abysmal. So you can quiver dance, you can sleep powder, you can DODGE roar/whirlwind to avoid hazing moves, and then baton pass the speed and power over to a well rounded Life Orb user (preferably one who takes no damage from Life Orb like nidoqueen, OR Zapados, who can use a sleep turn to roost back to full)

ggnore
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
thanks Hax, i really have to remember this because this sounds awesome.
Pidda's spirit animal
playing against SrCheetah is sadomaso when he uses that team...

but what do you guys think about this:

http://imgur.com/KlHTIj3

Nice Theee, also, just created my last monster, I call it ''MultiAIDS'' !

Wolololololo
Interesting Hax, I did know about the move Gravity but I never knew it decreased evasion, I'll be sure to try that out!
(I am a sucker for trick room teams, so this'll be nice ;))
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
why are my pics always broken and everyone elses work...

but really cool/annoying pokemon lol the name fits

you have to do Important to add the .jpg
Wolololololo
why are my pics always broken and everyone elses work...

but really cool/annoying pokemon lol the name fits
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
you have to do Important to add the .jpg

ah! cool thanks, here is the poke again o/ any suggestions?
Originally Posted by Theee

Pidda's spirit animal
Oh its too good. I aint gonna fuckle with that shuckle
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
God Damn, Hax. No wonder you were on top of the UU Ladder. I'll be sure to sit down and make a team utilising Porygon, and Venomoth, and see how it goes. I want to try it in the OU ladder however.
-----
Also; I'm probably not going to make a PS Server. It's a lot more work then I anticipated.

I might do it actually. Let me just.. Cry a bit, finish this team, then get over it and stop being lazy.

Update: Yeah, It's not that hard, but I think I broke the command prompt and I Can't reset it so I can do it all over from scratch. So there's that. Somebody else can try if they're interested.
Last edited by Retro; Jul 2, 2015 at 11:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Don't you love when A full Uber team comes to you and you shrek him ?
-----
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Gravity teams are interesting, very few people know about the move Gravity. It's actually a weather conditions, which disable the ability to use moves like Fly or Hi Jump Kick by increasing the gravity. It also lowers evasion. Now, the lowering evasion seems useless, but it's actual pivotal because less evasion from a base line of 0, aka, a standard pokemon, means you have higher accuracy.

AKA: Moves like Fire Blast, Blizzard, and Thunder- moves that are Traditionally a lot stronger but have the trade off of not being 100% accurate, are now actually perfect/ish accuracy when you use gravity.

So if you take a pokemon like Porygon-2, which can use the item Eviolite since it isn't in final evolution, it's biggest weakness is Physical Sweepers using Fighting types. So Mienshao can't use Hi Jump Kick against him and you're left with like Heracross, which again usually won't OHKO since you have Eviolite.

And Venomoth is just an insane BP user because Wonder Guard makes Roar and Whirlwind have 50% accuracy, which is abysmal. So you can quiver dance, you can sleep powder, you can DODGE roar/whirlwind to avoid hazing moves, and then baton pass the speed and power over to a well rounded Life Orb user (preferably one who takes no damage from Life Orb like nidoqueen, OR Zapados, who can use a sleep turn to roost back to full)

ggnore

Also, no stats can scape from my infiltrator malamar :3
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo