Back:
- Title
Edit4: Torifigures™: Pure Edition™
Edit5: No Price intention
- Item number
Edit5: No "Made In" intention
- Image of product
- Quotations/Comments
------“This would be a new type of entertainment, where people who have these, could learn more about how their own body moves while they have fun, and this time, not in a computer screen, yet, in the palm of their hand!” – UncleLeo1
- Description
------Version:
Edit4:------Character: Pure™
------------Mod: (dash over) classic.tbm (keep) modernactionfigure.tbm
------------Size From Actual: >1 | 1 | 1/2 | 1/4 | 1/8 | 1/16 | 1/32 | 1/64 | <1/64
------------Joints: Relax | Hold | Force
Edit4:Edit5: Description: Pure Edition™, where you texture it your way

The package will not be a box but a pack (no sides, like a plastic window on a cardboard paper), so it is impossible to replace once opened.

The package will be generally white for the background for both sides.

Edit: I also measured the maximum dimensions of the figure (mm): 190x (length when arms stretch out), 40y (width), 190z (height)

Edit2: I also need to know if there needs to be any trademark or registration or copyright approvals needed to be done, otherwise I'll feel guilty! (I'll try IRC or PM)

Edit3: I also found a good thread that shows different packages as examples. (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...hlight=package)
Last edited by 2bknown; Feb 1, 2009 at 04:18 AM. Reason: update package details
(◺_◿)
*Double Post*
01/02/09
Well, the package details for the package is done with a little help. This of course is a 'prototype' package and is not any part of NABI's intention of making Toribash action figures future-wise.
Front

Back

04/02/09
Since the stomach part was still black I decided to spray it white; I tried to ask for help, it was okay at first and I was told that it needs another two layers afterwards and that help went off. I tried to spray it on my own; it was a nightmare, and the spray acted like glue like I was told it was when I spray too much, and in the end it, including me, looked messy, but at least the stomach is now white.

I also weighed my product, and it weighed 110.3 grams

Edit: The shoulder joints aren't as frictional as they are, so I had no choice but to lower them; the whole figure itself seemed unstable
*Reason for Double Post: needs bump and update. Sorry for the wait, I was very busy*
Last edited by 2bknown; Feb 14, 2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: evidence on why the shoulders were lowered
(◺_◿)