Toribash
To ConCon
Hello ConCon my name is Rajesh and the games i play is team fortress 2, warthunder,planet side 2 and Toribash (obviously).Toribash is my favourite game so far and i watch your videos for tips and your tips actually helped me! I got from white belt to brown belt! Which i was very happy with but i only got halfway so i need more tips.I saw your video about your clan so your clan looked cool.I decided to try and join your clan, the other clans are just not that good for me because it says like you have to at least play toribash for 1 year minimum and stuff like that.Then I found your clan and it was like the perfect clan for me!
Also I'm getting even more intrested in anime.In toribash i think my name is XxLegxXX so yeah.One more thing I don't rage,im not aggressive and im kind.

Thank you
XLegX Out!
a big part of this clan is that it is to talk about other games and animes so tell something about ur favorite animes aswell but XxLegxXX and jamonseco ur apps were pretty cool :3
Pidda's spirit animal
My Anime preferences are naruto,Yu-gi-oh and dragon ball z so that s basically it about my preferences.Sorry about that I forgot to put my prefered animes on in the previous post in the recruitment center.
Hi guys, my name is Bas and I would like to apply for Sinon!
First off, I'm a 19 year old anime and game fan that really likes to watch Boku No Pico (hue hue). My favourite anime's are Boku No Pico and Yu-Gi-Oh. My favourite games are Toribash and Team Fortress 2, I sometimes play Yu-Gi-Oh bam aswell on my mobile phone. Anime's have always helped me when I felt sad as a kid! I want to join Sinon because I love your youtube channel ConCon aswell as I've seen how everyone is really nice and I think I fit in with you guys because I also love games and anime. I have not been in a clan, ever and I also just started Toribash again! I am really IG active and somewhat forum active, don't look at my posts please, I check the forums alot
Peace out,
Bas/Dutchgeek
Last edited by DutchGeek; Oct 28, 2014 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Because having a bad app is not good
Hey I would like to apply for Sinon.

First off I'm a 14 year old game/anime fan and my favorite game is Toribash.
My favorite anine is Natuto by far. I love animals and have a garden infested with koalas.
I love playing games and watching torniments to learn the person who won moves they used. The moves I found myself on YouTube are advanced Ariel kick, 360 decap, weightless kick and suplex.
I want to join Sinon because ConCin your the best and I want to fit in with all the nice people. I would describe my self as happy, funny, mental and if you want me to be, serious. A word for ConCon: I LOVE YOUR VIDS!!!

Thank you for reading my application! Bye!
Originally Posted by XxLegxXX View Post
Hello ConCon my name is Rajesh and the games i play is team fortress 2, warthunder,planet side 2 and Toribash (obviously).Toribash is my favourite game so far and i watch your videos for tips and your tips actually helped me! I got from white belt to brown belt! Which i was very happy with but i only got halfway so i need more tips.I saw your video about your clan so your clan looked cool.I decided to try and join your clan, the other clans are just not that good for me because it says like you have to at least play toribash for 1 year minimum and stuff like that.Then I found your clan and it was like the perfect clan for me!
Also I'm getting even more intrested in anime.In toribash i think my name is XxLegxXX so yeah.One more thing I don't rage,im not aggressive and im kind.

My Anime preferences are naruto,Yu-gi-oh and dragon ball z so that s basically it about my preferences.Sorry about that I forgot to put my prefered animes on in the previous post in the recruitment center.

Hmm I'll see how you do. Accepted, welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by DutchGeek View Post
Hi guys, my name is Bas and I would like to apply for Sinon!
First off, I'm a 19 year old anime and game fan that really likes to watch Boku No Pico (hue hue). My favourite anime's are Boku No Pico and Yu-Gi-Oh. My favourite games are Toribash and Team Fortress 2, I sometimes play Yu-Gi-Oh bam aswell on my mobile phone. Anime's have always helped me when I felt sad as a kid! I want to join Sinon because I love your youtube channel ConCon aswell as I've seen how everyone is really nice and I think I fit in with you guys because I also love games and anime. I have not been in a clan, ever and I also just started Toribash again! I am really IG active and somewhat forum active, don't look at my posts please, I check the forums alot
Peace out,
Bas/Dutchgeek

Bocu no pico Really... The pedophiles and the little boys? uhm... why is that your favourite? After hearing everything about that anime I'm pretty sure no one would watch it, I know I never will. Going to have to reject you, we don't watch stuff like that lol.

Originally Posted by TurtelZac View Post
Hey I would like to apply for Sinon.

First off I'm a 14 year old game/anime fan and my favorite game is Toribash.
My favorite anine is Natuto by far. I love animals and have a garden infested with koalas.
I love playing games and watching torniments to learn the person who won moves they used. The moves I found myself on YouTube are advanced Ariel kick, 360 decap, weightless kick and suplex.
I want to join Sinon because ConCin your the best and I want to fit in with all the nice people. I would describe my self as happy, funny, mental and if you want me to be, serious. A word for ConCon: I LOVE YOUR VIDS!!

A lot of people try flattering me like that and I don't really like it, it comes off as desperate. But I'll give you a chance, welcome to Sinon!

Remember if you are inactive and post on the clan thread regularly you will be kicked without notice.
I was just kidding . Anyways I did go a little far with that. So if you don't want me in your clan. I understand that
Id like to jon you ^^
Hey guys,

I'd like to join this clan because i know one or two in this clan and i think im a quiet good player.

Also i love anime ^^ like... i dont know... Naruto, SAO, Attack on titan, Death Note, Dragonball, One Piece etc.
hi my name in toribash is thkhvery(it is my first ever name for an account lol now i am using bananafootgamer for most of the other games)i am 15 years old and i will turn 16 in january and i live in israel
i am a big fan of anime i watched naruto one piece bleach and more.
curently watching fairy tail and all the new episod that come out for the still running animes.my favorite animes are one piece,bleach,death note deadman wonderland
and i play games like toribash,combat arms,town of salem,warface.
and some times i play roblox and random flash games,and playing tribes ascent.
and this clan can be a good place to find new friends and play games together or just talk about what animes we saw.
looking forward to come back lol