Ranking
Application form:
Nick: ~Dead.
Belt: ~2nd Dan Black Belt but level is higher believe me.
Previous clans: ~secret.
Reason to join: ~I wanna join fl0w because i like aikido (not ABD) and lenshu and i'm very good at comebacks and i never use opners because they suks, i like to use relax a lot because it show the freedom of fight, bye the way it's an art.I have some friends in fl0w and i like the way you are.I preffer the players of fl0w and the idea of indeference between ranging to the top, you know that you're the best and you don't need to prove it.I would like to be a flow member and help clan with all that i will be able to.I want all people to know that i'ma freedom fight lover.I have abilities or throwing and i'm kinda suplex master that's why i like aikido because it's a place where there is a small dojo and something nice is inevitable, i never use KICKS,HOLD,LIFT and SHOVEL ingame in aikido.While i'm playing big dojo i'm feeling bad really .I just like to play and enoy the game.Also, i don't want to win all matches i just want to see a beautiful game because how i already sayd it's an art not a violence for me,sometimes is better to lose suplexed but not lifting someone.
Replays: ~I'm not so good at replays,but i'm the best in live gameing, i just disslike them that's the truth but i got something for you made in rk_kickboxing(it's kinda aikido but without grabs and nice settings)..that was the only one i found no time to make them.They're my replays just some were made when i was with nickname davidof now i'm dead.

Attached Files
The_Big_Bad_Wolf.rpl (112.2 KB, 6 views)
fl0w.rpl (88.3 KB, 9 views)
Punch_Davidof.rpl (38.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by William; Oct 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
Nick: Deut/Deu/What ever you like

Belt: Black belt

Previous clans: Chicken, and what ever they ended up changing their name to back then.

Here goes another paragraph of what I think about some stuff :3
About six/seven/eight months ago I dissapeared into space. But before I ventured there, I applied to join fl0w. It was a pretty cool clan with a lot of, very,
relaxed people and they were all fun to play with on the odd occasion when my time zone allowed for it... At that time I was learning how to setup comebacks
as well as how and when to use offense and defense. Now that I'm back from the black nothingness I think it's time to give this another go
and see if I can get in in under a month or two.

So here goes. The application of the century - remastered for an enhanced effect.

Cheers guys.

Replays: Heeding what Snake has said, I've decided to compromise. Practice orthodox, as well as have fun doing it the better way.

Attached Files
save - rcarey.rpl (116.0 KB, 9 views)
save - rcarey2.rpl (104.8 KB, 8 views)
save - rcarey3.rpl (118.8 KB, 7 views)
save - Holotor.rpl (90.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by William; Oct 13, 2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Replayzz
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]
Nick: Ed / Eddy
Belt: Master Belt
Previous clans: [Obey]
Reason to join:
You are famous, I like wushu and aikido, you are specialized in both mods, and you're funny!I want to progress in these two mods, play without being too serious, just for fun, You really corresponded to my need[SIZE=4]s. I had the opportunity to talk with a few members, you are really nice and pleasant

canceled my app
~fyerr[/SPOILER]

-----
3 new replays with BlueBird !
#MP Brushu BlueBird.rpl

#MP Brushu BlueBird 2.rpl

#MP Brushu BlueBird 3.rpl
-----
And one with William
#MP Brushu William.rpl

Attached Files
#MP Brushu Hattersin.rpl (27.3 KB, 7 views)
#MP Brushu killer3366.rpl (93.5 KB, 5 views)
#MP Brushu marci6.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
#MP Brushu onid2010 2.rpl (109.9 KB, 5 views)
#MP Brushu onid2010.rpl (55.1 KB, 3 views)
#MP Brushu rcarey.rpl (118.0 KB, 5 views)
#MP Brushu smogard49.rpl (115.5 KB, 4 views)
#fyerr A7 alone.rpl (22.0 KB, 4 views)
#MP a7 HunnKhan 2.rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)
#MP a7 HunnKhan.rpl (51.6 KB, 3 views)
#MP a7 prince1234 2.rpl (49.1 KB, 3 views)
#MP a7 prince1234 3.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
#MP a7 sockete.rpl (32.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by William; Oct 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick Blackychan

Belt: 5th Dan

Previous Clans: Fl0w(thats you lol)

Reason?
First and foremost, I miss the hell outta you guys. I did go inactive for a time but now that im back with a better laptop, inactivity is an impossibility.(That rhymes ) Fl0w taught me most of what i know and i have a blast with you. Ya'll are still some of the coolest ppl to know. Im trying to become a serious part of fl0w. Doing clan events, wars, and vids is something i'd love to get in on. Fighting with good friends is what i want to return to.

Replays:
The Cruel Sense of Humor.rpl
vs capnkillu.rpl
vs Rcarey.rpl
Rage punch.rpl
Stomped on.rpl

Last edited by snake; Oct 26, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Nick:Matt
Belt: im probly gonna get rejected cause im a Blue Belt.
Clans: None.
Reason: I've net some fl0w guys and they were amazing so i wanted to be a part of it.
Sorry i don't know how to attach replays

Last edited by snake; Oct 26, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Nick: ~flowtech
Belt: ~a brown belt but i can beet black's belt
Previous clans: ~
Reason to join: cause i fight with a [flow] member and i beet him
Replays: ~
I hope bee a flow member with you guys

Last edited by snake; Oct 26, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
Nick: Collos

Belt: Black

Previous clans: Never

Reason to join: I want to join flow, because I want to be in a clan that describes my style. I'm a relaxed-counter fighter with skill, if not then potential. I've been rejected by other clans I thought suited me, that's their lose because I have only been playing for about 1 month 1/2 despite my join date ( haven't played since that year, this account was recovered ) but since then I've grown attached to Toribash. With my ADD (attention deficit disorder) I like to use to my advantage, I'm a fast learner, I learn something new everyday, and hopefully I'd get to Spar with Flow as a member of the team. Even though i would get my A** Kicked, I'd benifiit from it with not only skill but Friendship

Other Info: I like to play distance based mods like wushu, Spar Etc, Fun mods ( But Not Too Fun ) , Every chance i get i try to make something look as real as possible and have fun doing it . I like to make cool replays by doing extra things like, doing a back hand-spring into a Spar.

Replays: Didn't quite understand the " Impro " part of the Application, but here you Go, I haven't really made wushu replays I've been having fun with Spars, my first one was made yesterday or the day before. but if needed I will make some more wushu Replays. I hope you Don't mind my Spars because those things are so cool I got to show you guys =)

Ps: A couple days worth of Sparing or whatever with you guys, i can guarantee Improvement . . Scouts Honor ( not really a scout but that's our Little Secret )

Pss: To tell you the truth guys, if I got rejected I don't know what i would do but one thing i do know is i am Not going to Try and apply for another Clan because a guy can only get rejected so much in a row. I'm not telling you this for pity, I'm telling you just because this will be my last App . . so what the hell

Attached Files
i am collosus.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
collosus12 shit.rpl (87.9 KB, 6 views)
you like that huh - Wushu.rpl (88.1 KB, 7 views)
Bunny hop into Spar =3.rpl (555.6 KB, 6 views)
Epic First Replay !.rpl (551.5 KB, 6 views)
Tree Climb- catch.rpl (61.0 KB, 6 views)
He Asked for it Bro.rpl (462.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by snake; Nov 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Typo
Nick: Nippon (Formerly Ootogi/Increasing/Lable/Terlupa/lots of others)
Belt: Black Belt
Previous clans: fl0w, Sexy, Evil, Tempest, XIII, Aku
Reason to join: I want to get back into the fl0w yo!

Here lay some replays!

Attached Files
Ootogi - Nice Comeback.rpl (49.5 KB, 7 views)
Ootogi Xhiba overturn.rpl (71.6 KB, 6 views)
He decaps nigh.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by William; Jun 25, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
Name:AllNatural but call me Dan
Belt:Blue
Previous Clans: I was in Bedi but I got kicked for inactivity
I back and better than I was and I made a new account. My old Name was DOlmsted so I might have some replays with DOlmsted because I just started this account and don't have many replays on it.
-----
I didn't know that this is aikido clan. I didn't put up enough aikido gameplay heres more! I hope this gives you a better understanding of my skills.

Attached Files
DOlmsted destroy.rpl (222.6 KB, 6 views)
nice 2.rpl (74.1 KB, 4 views)
Kirk and I .rpl (237.0 KB, 4 views)
Assisan Parkour.rpl (88.4 KB, 4 views)
tourney winer.rpl (65.3 KB, 4 views)
destoryed.rpl (51.8 KB, 4 views)
spinny.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
beat good gusy.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by snake; Nov 14, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
Name: PiePwn(Nikita)
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt(90 or so wins to 7th)
Previous clans: Extreme, Ethr, Plasma..
Reason to join: I like Wushu and Aikido. I also think that this clan can help me get better and do better in Wushu and Aikido.
Replays: I only have two and they aren't that good but I lost my other files. Sorry. And they aren't that good. I might have some good aikido ones, I will post later.

Attached Files
#PiePwn Wushu loss.rpl (87.6 KB, 10 views)
#Piepwn Wushu.rpl (88.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Smogard49; Jan 5, 2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Derp.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.