Toribash
Originally Posted by EntryPoint View Post
My IGN is EntryPoint and I'm 20 years old. In-game I'm online, normally every day, at times that vary. I come on at sporadic, inconsistent times. Likely at times between 12PM-3PM (EST). My forum activity is low, although I will spend as much time as I can if required. If I'm accepted I hope to be motivated by possible engaging activities and discussions to spend more time on the forums for any reasons necessary to the clan.

If I am online at the time of any clan events or wars, I will likely participate, as I most likely will be bored doing random stuff like challenging hampa to a duel of who can be the most flamboyant unicorn (There was a horrifying mod reference here, can't remember it though.) I'm joking, I don't know hampa enough to do that.

I am interested in a wide variety of game genres, including; FPS, Sandbox, Indie, Platformer, Strategy, MMORPG, MMO, JRPG, Simulation, RTS, Visual Novels, Hack and Slash, Traditional Fighting Games (Mortal Kombat, etc), and more. Currently the only other multiplayer games I play are; League of Legends, and Hearthstone. Although I play a plethora of games that are Single Player whenever I feel up to it.

I've decided to apply for Black Pentagram in hopes to increase my gameplay experience! In addition, because I'm not all that used to clans, I've decided to give it a shot. On a side note, I like the abbreviation "Penta" which is similar to "Pentakill" which is when you get 5 player multikill on League of Legends. This is not entirely arbitrary although I admit it was some-what on a whim, but overall I think playing as a group might be a lot more fun.

I like your application quite a lot, in my opinion you are accepted so I'll send you an invite as quickly as possible. Also, we made the clantag with that in mind
It seems you were already invited, my bad :P
Last edited by turost; Nov 9, 2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: U were already invited
Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm afraid of toasters.
The Black Pentagram
Name/Username: Shadowcar1

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: 9/10 for both

Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes for both

Are you active and have an interest in games: Yes and Yes

What other online games do you play: CsGo

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I see you guys around a lot and you seem like fun guys and i like that kind of people Plus i like gambi and Boaplitas
-----
Name/Username: Shadowcar1

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: 9/10 for both

Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes for both

Are you active and have an interest in games: Yes and Yes

What other online games do you play: CsGo

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I see you guys around a lot and you seem like fun guys and i like that kind of people Plus i like gambi and Boaplitas
Last edited by ShadowCar1; Nov 9, 2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tasty denied and entity accepted. I already explained why.
Shadowcar that was just not a very detailed application and isn't free form.
You actually have to right sentences to get into the clan and not just 2 or 3 words. I told you that last week and you haven't listened.
If you really want to get in the clan then try a little bit harder.
I'm sorry to reject you but try again next week.
Name/Username:majdi,majdiben

free time:gaming

things i like:gaming soccer and playing with friends

mods i like:mushu-kickbox-joustingfixed

belt:black belt

why i want to join:because it is a very talented clan

active in war:yes

active:thursday friday and saturday
Last edited by majdiben; Nov 19, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
For those ppl who doesnt understand it yet,
the app has to be freeform, throw youre creativity on youre keyboard like Kanye West would do it on Kim K..... uuh nvm..! the point is FREEFORM is the key so do youre best on youre app!

Goodluck

~The staff of Black Pentagram
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My username is Shadowcar1 I'm 13 I'm from Finland i'm really active at forum/game. I'm good at wars and i will be participating in events and wars really much.I'm really active and yes. Minecraft Black Ops. And btw gambi turost and reaperos Knows me. and i hope i see you very soon!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by ShadowCar1 View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My username is Shadowcar1 I'm 13 I'm from Finland i'm really active at forum/game. I'm good at wars and i will be participating in events and wars really much.I'm really active and yes. Minecraft Black Ops. And btw gambi turost and reaperos Knows me. and i hope i see you very soon!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted as a trialmember
-----
Only next time spend more time on youre app i see youre really want to get in Penta because you have tried it 3 weeks in a row now but pls put some more time next time!
Last edited by BFHPRO; Dec 2, 2015 at 08:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump