Ranking
I think we can find some sort of "Life" in the universe because there are so many planets out there, that they could have the same conditions as the Earth.
So i do believe in aliens
I believe in the possibility of life outside of our solar system. I do not however believe that anything on Earth was really formed from an external force.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Which would raise a question. How do you think the Earth, or planets for that matter, got here in the first place? I'm not saying that there were external forces that may or may not have created planets, but what are your thoughts?
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
People in here, In the 60's 80% of all alien sighting in the USA were caused by planes under developement by Area 51( And yes it does exisct, for all of you who does not know, there is a national geografic report and enterview to some of the most important people in there)
I migth belive in some sort of life out of our planet but not that they are, whatching us
like some people say.
Do you really think you're in control
aliens... i just saw it. on TV
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Yes i believe in aliens because IF Space is infinite then there are infinite numbers of planets that means that there are sure some planets similar to Earth That means that there should be life in Space!
I believe in extraterrestrial aliens. Why not? I also believe in the moon.

The moon is extraterrestrial. If we reproduce there, we will make aliens.
Last edited by Ootogi; Jul 9, 2011 at 01:28 AM.