Ranking
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Good day guys! Im Klaus. Im sorry that I couldnt post this, the more serious app yesterday evening, reason for this was an unexpected quest.

I live in Estonia; GMT+2. I'm not that active on the forums, that is I don't post too much; Id post more if I had a reason. But I lurk around daily.
Ive been here for, well, I don't recall for how long, about 2 years, not sure.

Ingame, I mostly play ABD.

Belt: 3rd Dan
Previous Clans?: KVN, TFO
Why did you leave your most recent one?: I got kicked one week after i donated 1k ( big money for me ) for inactivity. I was busy due to school.
Why do you want to join?: I chose this clan because it looks like it's fairly new, I would love to help with my presence (if that makes any sense). Id love to make some friends online, maybe play and train with clanmates and people I know.
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan?:I feel that most of my skills are not transferable, but I think that Im fairly good at ABD ( under some circumstances ).
14/88
do u read the post's, like if we have a clan war or sometin, u'd be able to know to come within good time?

how active r u ingame

and the "why" section looks pretty good

u got ma vote
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
I vote yes as well :3
~*'day Z is the shizzle!!!.' -Enishi*~ ~*'asian or japanese?.' -SackinB*~ ~*DON'T BRING LOGIC INTO THIS!*~
Your accepted. Welcom cubik to TSS!
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Thank you fellas ;)

Cadetwo, I read posts almoast daily and I also play almoast daily.
14/88
Great, I reccomend you subscribe to this thread and the application thread if your not already.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by CADEtwo2000 View Post
how?

"thread tools" at the top of this page
"subscribe to this thread"

--

also welcome new members
Your pal,
crith