Ranking
.-. I've said before.

And if I had any screenshot for this sh*tty game that I've decapped Erth in, I would posted it but... You don't want me in this org. I didn't lie on that, but you don't want me. And I gave you another proof: BoingBoing.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 28, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
.-. I've said before.

And if I had any screenshot for this sh*tty game that I've decapped Erth in, I would posted it but... You don't want me in this org. I didn't lie on that, but you don't want me. And I gave you another proof: BoingBoing.

I talked to BoingBoing about it and he has no recollection of your decapping Erth. We would LOVE you in this org, but we have proof that that is a fake replay.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Okay , holotor rejected me last week and said 'I still have a chance'
How can I gain this chance now?

By the way zoro , did you add my decap on the list?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Okay , holotor rejected me last week and said 'I still have a chance'
How can I gain this chance now?

By the way zoro , did you add my decap on the list?

Basically he wants you to make on topic posts and improve your grammar, etc. He's a stickler (hard-ass) for these things.

I'll add it later. We'll talk about your application.
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I doubt that you let him get a free decap.

You can apply for the MEMBERS list now ;)

Did you really not watch the replay I posted? I held all and contracted my neck, for him... http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=111

Lol he lost because I said he can't dq my head xD Yeah, that is how it went down. He came in and said "Beta I need to decap you" So I said aight, spectated everybody and did that xD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hot.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and close this org. I really like the idea behind it, but sadly there needs to be something more for an organization to spring forth. I'll talk to Holotor and we'll see if we can make a new org with more focus and activity. I look forward to interacting with you guys again after some time.