Ranking
Originally Posted by iLLepidus View Post
New rank formula:

I have also drawn rank graph.
It shows ranks of people losing and winning matches.
Model simplifications:
  • Every people has same points (normed by e points)
  • No draws

EDIT: If average score is 0, rank points is 0.

[IMAGES REMOVED]

[Sry couldn't minimize the image] What ?
Last edited by Gamerbad; Mar 22, 2009 at 06:50 PM.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
GamerBad, please remove images from quote, to make page lag less. I've very bad connection.
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
What ?

Hmmm... My english sux, I know it. I can say it in russian, maybe someone whos speaks english better can translate it.
I'm physicist, not linguist =)

Я переделал формулу для расчета ранка:

Она согласуется с моими представлениями о обработке результатов физических эксперементов. Фактически она состоит из двух частей.
Первая часть (та что в круглых скобках) есть суть процент выигрышей игрока(за ничью дается половина выигрыша) минус доверительный интервал этого самого отношения (я не стал пока возиться с коэффициентами Стьюдента, может попозже).
Вторая часть (та, которая логорифм) добавлена по фану. Я не могу объяснить почему именно логорифм, но я почти уверен, что он не лишний =). Кстати, в случае, если среднее число очков равно нулю, вторая часть тупо приравнивается нулю.

Для примера привожу график на котором показано зависимость ранка от процента побед для разного колличества сыгранных игр.
График сделан в предположении, что:
  • Игрок всегда набирает e очков (для нормировки)
  • Никогда не бывает ничьи

Из графика можно увидеть, что после примерно десяти игр, количество сыграных игр не имеет особой роли, а важно лишь соотношение колличества попед/поражений. Ну и средний счет. Но так как прирост логарифма невелик, то на одних высоких очках выехать не получится.
Last edited by iLLepidus; Mar 22, 2009 at 06:39 PM.
Hmmm... My english sux, I know it. I can say it in russian, maybe someone whos speaks english better can translate it.
I'm physicist, not linguist =)

no itsthe formula Wtf O.o its confusing me
New ideas for improvement:

In the bout list: Color it
In the bout list: add the symbols for oldschoolers and PT, TA etc..
Add Customizable Layout(if you can/possible)
Add option to use colored text
When it pings or dissconects (like when you close the laptop with the iot running) make it say that it have dissconected/pinged.
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
New ideas for improvement:

1) In the bout list: Color it
2) In the bout list: add the symbols for oldschoolers and PT, TA etc..
3) Add Customizable Layout(if you can/possible)
4) Add option to use colored text
5) When it pings or dissconects (like when you close the laptop with the iot running) make it say that it have dissconected/pinged.

1) Maybe in 0.7
2) Already done
3) I can but i'm not going to
4) What?
5) What?
1) Maybe in 0.7
2) Already done
3) I can but i'm not going to
4) What?
5) What?

1) Ok awesome
2) Ok
3) Why not?
4) In the chat (like ^04look colored text)
5) ...Nvm cant explain it
0.6 released
Links on 1st page as always.
I've removed [server cycling] and [command binds] from this build as thay are still buggy. Wait them in 0.7

Rank system is still need to be tested!
So I have a favour to ask of you:
Please launch iBot on any crowded server (like judo2 or wushu6) for 8 hours+ and send '!all' command result to me.
Last edited by iLLepidus; Mar 23, 2009 at 12:01 AM.
The bot sucks...im srry to say so but it does. when ever me and my brothe are on the internet at the same time on toribash and that Bot is in it kicks us for "Double Account Login" or watever...u should fix this. i dont intend this message 2 be disrespectful.
Reanimator maybe you should read the readme file, it says how to remove the double account kicking thing... Before you hop on your high horse and denounce hard work and contribution to the toribash community by these fine programmers who are only trying to improve your experience in the game maybe you should think first eh?

#FLAGS
KICK_DOUBLE_ACCOUNTERS_FLAG = FALSE

Read the manual.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by Reanimator View Post
The bot sucks...im srry to say so but it does. when ever me and my brothe are on the internet at the same time on toribash and that Bot is in it kicks us for "Double Account Login" or watever...u should fix this. i dont intend this message 2 be disrespectful.

That's because you and your brother has same IP.
There are 4 ways of solving this problem:
  • Dont launch iBot and dont play on servers with iBot.
  • Add your nick (or nick of your brother, or both) to special list.
  • Set KICK_DOUBLE_ACCOUNTERS_FLAG to FALSE.
  • Use proxy on one of computers.