[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Name: Spartan094
Belt: Black
Forum Activity: Not as much as back in the day, but a healthy amount and will pick up now that my comp is fixed.
In game Activity: Near Daily.
Why you want to join Evil: It has been my one and only clan. Applied back in 2008 and got in as a brown belt. As a member I have donated to clan bank, been extremely active, and even made a clan vid. Became inactive for a number of reasons but was not thrown out and gave away all my TCs (I think 40k at the time) to a Evil member. Not getting back into this clan would wreck me.
Best mods/mod: Aikido.
Any special skills: Yep, texture, video, clan pics, 3d, I do it all. Have sold my work in excess of 60k and did the original clan video for free. It was a Christmas present. (It has since been removed from youtube, so I apologize I can not provide you example, here was the original thread:
Vouchers: A lot of member, some who are gone now. I was on solid terms with TertyWerty, Pookie, Imubai (meep meep), ToXiKz, Loachflava, thesorrow1 and Tinerr back in the day.

I would prefer to not have to worry about being tested, but I'm confident I would do fine in them. Let me know what you think!

You seem pretty cool to me. And since you were in Evil before, you obviously know what you're doing. yes from me xD
tired
Yes to spartan and i am going to let android into the clan as well, we cant be too picky about apps atm.
I hope you guys will contribute on the forums here and hopefully start new topics that will keep the forums active. (I cant think of any good topics to start that would keep us active.)
Last edited by thesorrow1; Jul 18, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Name: Sekas
Belt: 3th Dan
Forum Activity:middle activity.
In game Activity: high.
Why you want to join Evil: I want to join evil as it seems like a cool impro clan with ruthless member who are always united with each other and always help each other.
Best mods/mod: JudoFracture,Aikidobigdojo,brushu and blender

i have good skills and can win over almost any...
Originally Posted by SEKAS View Post
Name: Sekas
Belt: 3th Dan
Forum Activity:middle activity.
In game Activity: high.
Why you want to join Evil: I want to join evil as it seems like a cool impro clan with ruthless member who are always united with each other and always help each other.
Best mods/mod: JudoFracture,Aikidobigdojo,brushu and blender

i have good skills and can win over almost any...

I would like to test you in aikidobd before i make my decision. also you must increase your post count.
----
EDIT: I tested him and he's really good at Aikido. He's got a yes from me. he's explained to me that he speaks bad english and thats why he has a low post count. i dunno what to do about that.
Last edited by HelloBob; Jul 18, 2011 at 10:30 PM.
tired
Originally Posted by thesorrow1 View Post
Yes to spartan

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body

-----
2/2? So far, so good.

Hopefully thesorrow1 remembers me, then I should be golden.

You're already golden
Last edited by ShadoDance; Jul 18, 2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Originally Posted by ShadoDance View Post

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body

At first I was like Wut?

Then I was like LOL.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend