Currently waiting for updates:
Hunter x hunter 2012
Fairy tail
Bleach
Naruto shippuden
One piece
someone didnt like your sig
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Anyone have a "Aria the Natural" torrent or download? I can't find any with seeds

The torrents were dead, my friend have the DDL link from Mediafire if you want.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
The torrents were dead, my friend have the DDL link from Mediafire if you want.

Yes, yes I do want!!!
FINALLY
FINALLY
FINALLYYYYYYYYYY

FINALLY caught up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It was one of the first manga that I started reading after I discovered Manga Traders and /a/.
I put it on hold for a year or so when I was a few volumes in Steel Ball Run.
Last autumn I started reading it again from the very beginning, Phantom Blood, and finished it now, 3/4 of a year later. Well, I did have 1 - 3 month breaks between some parts, but still...
106 volumes won't be read in a few days.
106 friggin' volumes, plus 85 from the first read-through.
Well, I don't mind at all, it's one of the best manga done. If we just take the battle manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure takes the first place by a suuuuuuuper large margin.
and dat art

in other news...

Finished Memories of Emanon.
huh.

Finished Wandering Emanon.
huuuuh.

Finished Summer Wars.
nooooo... Just no. It was bad.
can't believe it's so popular

Caught up to Hayate no Gotoku!.
Firstly, a comedy manga with maybe a bit of action here and there. Then a bit of drama got mixed in every once in a while, but the comedy still took the majority under the Athena arc, which was pretty much just huge drama... and a bit more action.
After that it became a slice-of-life comedy with a bit of drama.
and I like it.

Caught up to March Comes in Like a Lion.
sure is sad, but this series has the best cats.

Caught up to Tonari no Seki-kun.
makin' school look cool

Read through Sora no Shita Yane no Naka again.
it's super, I still hope the second volume will be scanlated soon... Someone posted the translations in /a/.
dammit

Started reading Testarotho.
well, it sure is interesting, but I can't be bothered to continue reading it... for some reason.
maybe later

Started watching Katanagatari.
The nice looking art drew me in... and I didn't know anything about the story. Or anything else in that matter, I just liked the art.
and it's good.
super long episodes. I like it.
Stopped watcing sora no woto. :l

Japanese girls wearing german uniforms
exploring a japanese music school in a spanish town full of french people
celebrating chinese new years in switzerland, shooting south african owls with german rifles
while piloting multi legged, talking, demon slaying, cloakable, AMAZING GRACE SINGING, 500mm coil gun firing "son of the god of fire" supertanks from the future.

All I got from that was that they were cute. :l
Rewatching clannad.

And planning on watching true tears, and gonna catch up on fairy tail I'm like 30 episodes off lol.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
My friend said clannad was good but i started it and after about 25 seconds I said "FUCK THIS"

but did it get any better ?
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Clannad looked like it would end up being like school days.

I watched two episodes ands it just looked like it was going in that direction so I dropped it. I can't handle another school days. ;~;