Toribash
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
Your feedback is always appreciated, although it may not be considered as important as other members of higher rank.

Alright cool :-)

Also I hope you guys don't lose respect for me for this, but I bought 5000 QI so I could get pure and Vortex items. Belt doesn't really matter to me just pure and Vortex has been my dream set up for too long. So I decided to waist my hard earned 24 bucks on qi ;/ Hope I don't regret this lol...
Well Im getting bashed for my brilliant idea
Im sure you agree *cough* *cough*(Your signature gave it away)

@Sledgren-
Let me guess you got bored of Bomb Squad or
did it die?
I said CROOK UP
Originally Posted by frandavi View Post
Well Im getting bashed for my brilliant idea
Im sure you agree *cough* *cough*(Your signature gave it away)

@Sledgren-
Let me guess you got bored of Bomb Squad or
did it die?

Almost a little bot of both xD at the time i left it was due for a 4th revive. and I didn't have the motivation to really do it. Was getting bored of the game as well which didn't help ;/
sorry bout that frand. hopefully no hard feelings :-)

anyway glad we are singed up looking forward to it.
For a moment, when Derpy was telling me he registered us into the Clash of Clans event, I literally thought Clash of Clans game. Anyway, Ascend will fall to Vibe. Let's being it on!
-----
On the topic of shoving fart colouring machines up our asses...

FYI: this is a big-ass image. HAH, GET IT!

Last edited by Sparky; Jun 19, 2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
For a moment, when Derpy was telling me he registered us into the Clash of Clans event, I literally thought Clash of Clans game. Anyway, Ascend will fall to Vibe. Let's being it on!
-----
On the topic of shoving fart colouring machines up our asses...

FYI: this is a big-ass image. HAH, GET IT!

Jester event is making the comunity get full of bad puns, I'm going to be sorry my entire life for this ._.
Wolololololo