Ranking
Slayaa please don't post in recruitment anymore, I'm the only one who does that now :x
You can still post in other boards tho
there are many like it but this one is mine

But seriously I'm the one that tells them whether they're denied or accepted.
-----
Oh and golf you're denied, even though your app was extremely well-written.
You failed to comply with the rules and didn't submit replays.
-----
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Fuck!

How long should I wait until I re-apply.
damn it.

Unless you mean me and you weren't being sarcastic.

I was talking to twisters, I'll talk to hatt about letting you in because I actually want you here and you're forum active.
Last edited by Augans; Apr 16, 2014 at 12:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm certain that if you can't post replays then your replays aren't good enough, thanks for applying to Obey. Feel free to apply again in like a year or something when you get gud
well i think my replays are very good for a black belt though
but i dont get around much on the posting stuff
You're not going to convince me, we don't want "good enough for a black belt" we want "good enough for Obey".

Please refrain from posting again until your next application, thanks for applying to obey.
Hey Obey, some of you guys already know me but some do not. I am Gilbert and I have been playing Toribash for a pretty long time now. Let me start with a little background of who I am. I am a 15 year old boy who is a musician (Trumpet player) as well as a very good mathematician. I live in Miami, Florida, United States (GTM -5). I regularly use my desktop but I do have a laptop which allows me to stay more active in-game. I live in a average sized house with two floors and I'm not a big money person. I most of the time play Toribash and Team Fortress 2 when I'm really bored. I am currently a sophomore (10th grade) and go to a really good high school. I am active in-game about 3-4 hours a day and 4-5 hours a day on weekends. I don't have a high post count because I recently became forum active but I post on forums daily.

Now lets get into the game part: I play a big variety of mods of I do exceptionally well in Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Mushu and Lenshu. I am a person that is open to all mods and I like to have fun overall. I am not a person who plays for TC and seriously... games are made to have fun not to rage over people and over things. You will never see me get mad unless there is an injustice with me or another person. I have been in various well known clans such as (Phoenix) being my first, [Metagame] the second, and finally [Origin].
I was War Commander in [Origin] doe to my outstanding work on wars. This started when I first joined [Origin] our first war I took on the (Fancy) clan 7-0 alone. We later warred (Nos) in which I made a 5 streak. This are not the only achievements I have made in wars but it gives an idea of what I could do. I am also a 4th Dan and I could assure you I have never bought Qi.

Why I want to join [Obey] and how can I support it: First thing is first, as I mentioned above I do not play for TC, with that said I am ok to donate most if not all the TC I gain. For some of the people that see me in-game, you guys know I wear a free set and I am not insulted by it. I have gained enough TC to buy whatever set I want but I donate it or waste it in betting servers for nudges or decap prize. Now back to the point, I will be there for most wars you guys do and I will always do my best to bring [Obey] back to its throne. I have met many members of [Obey] and they are truly skilled and friendly. On wars I see seriousness which is something that I like due to some clans do not know how to behave in such situations. I think this is about everything I have to say right now, If you guys want a little more do not hesitate to ask me. If you would like to test me in-game you are more than welcome to do so.

Now for the replay part: I do not make many replays nor I'm really good at it. I try my best but my single player skills are nothing compared to what I could do on multiplayer.

But wait there is more! I was also featured in the Man on Fire Films Aikido Replay Challenge Showcase on Youtube. Here is the link and make sure to hear what the commentary is saying. If you do not wish to see the entire episode feel free to skip to 8 : 3 0. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z59OzbxqeQQ

So you made it to the end of the application! The last thing I want to say is thank you for your time in considering my application and I hope I get a spot in this skilled and great family.
Attached Files
Best Replay Created.rpl (200.5 KB, 11 views)
Decap Kick.rpl (75.1 KB, 6 views)
Decap.rpl (46.6 KB, 6 views)
Spar with Yoshi.rpl (496.8 KB, 7 views)
Headshot Skeet!.rpl (115.2 KB, 6 views)
Woo, after all the poor apps we finally got a well written one \o/
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Woo, after all the poor apps we finally got a well written one \o/

Yay!! so is that a yes? This took me such a long time.
I'm just glad it's well written. The actual voting will take place in a new thread.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I'm just glad it's well written. The actual voting will take place in a new thread.

What is the new thread called? Do I have access to it?