Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
Many Anime's are good, but are these are the best for me:
1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Fairy tail
4. Bleach
5. Hitman Reborn
Watch those and be amazed especially the top 3, have a good day

Naruto and bleach got dragged out for me. I've never actually seen Fairy tail or hitman reborn, but I was confused when one piece got launched of the air. I haven't been able to find it since.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post
Currently watching Kiba.
For those of you who don't know about it, it's about this guy named Zed who is rather mischievous. Then one day he stumbles upon a portal and get's transported to another world.

Then blah blah blah. He finds out that he has a spirit and not just any spirit, a key spirit.
Spirits come out when a ball is thrown. The ball contains the spirit. Spirits are physical, can fight, fly etc.

Nice shiz.

Why does this sound vaguely like Pokemon?

Oh right, balls.

Carry on.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by takuzo View Post
My friend said clannad was good but i started it and after about 25 seconds I said "FUCK THIS"

but did it get any better ?

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Clannad looked like it would end up being like school days.

I watched two episodes ands it just looked like it was going in that direction so I dropped it. I can't handle another school days. ;~;

I have no idea how can you drop something like clannad.

It's one of the best anime I've ever seen and trust me, I've seen many.

You just need to get on the flow of it cause it really has it's own atmosphere, and no, it's not really school days like.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Finished Fate/Zero and realized that Fate/Stay night is the continuation of Fate/Zero. Otherwise the whole thing just doesnt make sense.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Ofc it is, fate/zero is a prequel :C
Also, fate/zero was good, they made some plot mistakes but nothing I can't ignore.
Still, fate/stay night visual novel > all
retired
Any of you guys heard anything about when the next season of Medaka Box is coming?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home