Ranking
you should make the nukes stay up for longer, make the timer longer on the invisibility, be able to move while invisible, add a delay on when you can use it again, stop making me spaz the fuck out (i think i can help you out there) oh yeah and you should get 1 point for every second you are alive and you get 5 points for every enemy thing you kill. these are just my opinion though cause i play way to many games
-----
also score doesnt reset to zero after you lose
Last edited by Rexxy527; Jul 21, 2014 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well nukes are a lie. This game its supposed to be f*cking hard.
-----
Though I will make a easier version
-----
I will fix the bug after I come home.
Last edited by eElectro; Jul 21, 2014 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
i will say it is hard i have gotten close to 300 but it is hard to tell cause of the bug that i see
This clan is amazing in everyway and I'm was proud to be in it. All the leaders were awesome, there very nice (except brutal) he's a bit stubborn and never talks. But when he dose it's words off wisdom . This clan was my favorite out of another clan and I'm a bit surprised that your not number one (~.^). It's a honor to be in "Honorary Members"

I hope everyone can forgive me for leaving in such a short notice but toribash was getting slow, although I do plan on coming back better than ever.

I want to thank| Flyace, BrutalLegacy, and ilikepie for being my leader.
I would also like to thank| terminally, DJMC, rexxy527, HayleyRae, Levito, monafail, electro, soloic, ZzNanoSoundsZz, 26th (welcome), lukeypow, thankfast5, thedevix, zwift, benander, zaripper, heng, and skywhale thank you for helping me through rough times.
Now you see me, now you don't
Originally Posted by XMagicainX View Post
This clan is amazing in everyway and I'm was proud to be in it. All the leaders were awesome, there very nice (except brutal) he's a bit stubborn and never talks. But when he dose it's words off wisdom . This clan was my favorite out of another clan and I'm a bit surprised that your not number one (~.^). It's a honor to be in "Honorary Members"

I hope everyone can forgive me for leaving in such a short notice but toribash was getting slow, although I do plan on coming back better than ever.

I would also like to thank| terminally, DJMC, rexxy527, HayleyRae, Levito, monafail, electro, soloic, ZzNanoSoundsZz, 26th (welcome), lukeypow, thankfast5, thedevix, zwift, benander, zaripper, heng, and skywhale thank you for helping me through rough times.

GL Magician
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Sorry birno
-----
And you.
Last edited by XMagicainX; Jul 21, 2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Now you see me, now you don't

Well GL Magicain and hope you come back to nitro
---------
Also Electro i think if i will play that more than 30 mins or soo my eyes will start to bleed. But still pretty nice, hope i see it developing
Last edited by TheDevix; Jul 21, 2014 at 05:03 PM.
Hey pie if I donate 30000 will I be on the ::-Best donation NitroBank-::?

Nooooooo you are overtaking me
LOVE ALL, TRUST A FEW, DO WRONG TO NONE