Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
If you can prove that to me, then i'll believe you. I say yes

Ill prove it. I promise
ok then. just wait for others to comment
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Again i'm only a trial for now, but for my opinion/vote, you have a good app, seem like a nice lad; if you can prove loyal to us then awesome! good luck man.
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
Again i'm only a trial for now, but for my opinion/vote, you have a good app, seem like a nice lad; if you can prove loyal to us then awesome! good luck man.

Thanks for the support man. Hopefully soon ill enter the ring as a proud member of Origin. Again. For good this time
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
from what i saw you have 2 yes's and a neutral. from what i remember you just need one more yes

I think so. I cant remember
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Fuck it i vote yes

Thank you Primal!
Last edited by Skeez; Aug 27, 2016 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Originally Posted by Skeez 8853079
Thank you Primal!

lets like Thats three. Inviting on trial Basis. the trial is will last two week. Just be active and what not. If at any point you go inactive the trial will end in failure. Welcome.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

Belt: Brown Belt

How active are you in-game? : I play Toribash ATLEAST 6/7 days a week.

How active are you on the forums : I will get on the Forums as much as i can and will often keep it open as i play.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : As of now, i think i can be WAY more active and i'll do my very best to achieve that.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : I have never been in a clan.

Why did you pick to join us : I've never been in a clan before and im trying to find cool people to play Toribash with.

Why should we pick you : I think i have a lot to offer, even as a Brown Belt, as i can be very helpful and i don't lose my temper ever!

How did you find Orogin: Well i'm mostly just jealous when i find people with super cool tags like [e], or [crooks], but through surfing the forums and seeing some cool people in servers, i decided that this clan would be the best for me, and i realize that, sure the tag is cool, but i get to meet new cool people to hang out with.

How you can you contribute to us: I can help, play, and have fun with any one of the members and i can recruit (if necessary). Other than that, i'm VERY artistic and i can win -50000 tc in betting servers!

Favorite mods :Aikido, Greykido, ABD (I'm a hold-all player). I suck at anything else but i'm willing to learn.

Any bans/infractions? : No bans/infractions.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Skype- BUTTER-BAR
Steam- BUTTER-BAR

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I'm fun to hang to be around and i know how to have a good time, it's hard for me NOT to be respectful to others unless i'm offended, in which case i'm usually understanding. Although i may be a Brown Belt, i have come up with my own unique opener in Aikido, ABD, and Greykido, but i suck at anything else (i've won a judo tourn by luck) and I have Taken down 10th dan Black Belts and won some tourneys and i got rank 281 in a day after getting a streak of 10, but we all know rank doesn't really say much. Also, i'm a freshman in highschool, i play trombone as well as baritone (i want to learn bass) and have band on tuesdays, thursdays, play at friday football games, and will soon be going to competitions on saturdays. I also am as lazy as my english bulldog was (her name was shultzy, i sometimes called her shultz), when im not playing my trombone im sleeping, eating, on the toilet, or just playing video games. So, if you couldn't tell already, i'm a no-life so you should know that i'm active ;).

Now that you know me and my boring life, i'd like to get to know yours!

ps: plz let me join i'm lonely ;(

pps: I might've given you a little too much information about myself, ill let you be the judge of that

1st File: This is obviously the best replay you've ever seen
2nd File: This is my own unique opener for the only mods im good at, aikido, greykido, ABD.... The replay is a little weak, best used when the other person is moving.
3rd File: Me actually tackling. This is probably the only replay that demonstrates my skill
4th: Watch at your own risk, this might actually kill you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my app (don't hold back on the criticism).
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest"
Attached Files
MyAikidoOpener.rpl (13.9 KB, 3 views)
tackled.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
wtf omfg kill me now.rpl (48.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by HLPMEPLZ; Aug 28, 2016 at 10:22 PM. Reason: decided to remove worthless replay.