Ranking

SKT vs. C9 SPOILERS

Please reply in spoiler form
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I'm also starting to like add more. I'm quite the fan of ashe and I'm not bad with landing her ult to support a push.

Ashe is a great adc, not very mobile but she has one of my favorite kits (Being able to peel/kite with no help) Her early game isn't the best, but once you get one or two core items you start murdering everyone.
She has good range and doesn't normally get bullied in lane

Pls 4give oracle

Last edited by Stellar; May 9, 2014 at 05:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Am I the only support main on this thread? :s I don't get why people wouldn't like it, it let's you not think about the cs micro, and instead focus on map and skill micro, which I find infinitely more interesting. Similar to jungle, but less pressure to be everywhere and get gold. And often easier to get gold depending on the support.

And it's not like you can't carry as supports, it's just not the obvious carrying in other roles. Facilitation carrying rather than outright carrying.

I mained Sona/Janna in S3. Sona's one of my favorite champions. I'd play the role more if the other person playing ADC was a perfect clone of me.
-----
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

SKT vs. C9 SPOILERS

Last edited by Hyde; May 9, 2014 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Am I the only support main on this thread? :s I don't get why people wouldn't like it, it let's you not think about the cs micro, and instead focus on map and skill micro, which I find infinitely more interesting. Similar to jungle, but less pressure to be everywhere and get gold. And often easier to get gold depending on the support.

And it's not like you can't carry as supports, it's just not the obvious carrying in other roles. Facilitation carrying rather than outright carrying.

I play Leona, Janna, Blitz, Sona, and Nasus (don't ask) support. When Hyde and I play a match together and I have to support (90% of the time), I play as Sona. Otherwise, I'd go for Leona or Blitz and rarely Nasus.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I play Leona, Janna, Blitz, Sona, and Nasus (don't ask) support. When Hyde and I play a match together and I have to support (90% of the time), I play as Sona. Otherwise, I'd go for Leona or Blitz and rarely Nasus.

I tried support a few times and.....died......a lot more then normal.

HOWEVER, when DrHax was in my games and I was kayle and later veigar I did ok supporting his carry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

SKT vs. C9 SPOILERS

another reason

Also, put that pic in spoilers plz, it's rather large :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Ashe is a great adc, not very mobile but she has one of my favorite kits (Being able to peel/kite with no help) Her early game isn't the best, but once you get one or two core items you start murdering everyone.

I love Ashe too, wish her E was something different though or had a lower cooldown. That's just me though.

One thing I don't get is why Riot have her as a tutorial champion which encourages newbies to play her. As far as Ad carries go she would be one of the harder ones for beginners to grasp.

Mana drain Q on toggle. (Most likely will just get left on and drain mana or not be used at all. To use effectively other than chasing requires knowledge of kiting and orbwalking)
W is straight forward and easy enough.
E may be confusing and not super useful to beginners who don't have a good understanding of vision (also no real use of the extra gold since no one last hits at low levels).
R is a skillshot but otherwise is pretty basic.

Can't really think of a better beginner Adc alternative though. Graves maybe?