Ranking
well, for one. i said long, and this isnt very much long.
for two, you you didnt read the first page.
and for three, going along with the first page, it isnt at all organized/free form.
i really had faith in you man, but im sorry. denied.
Originally Posted by ProlexDex123 View Post
why i want to join

i want to join that clan to fight with my honor and i wanna be in that clan because i like the people of that clan and fight with a clan is a good thing because i know in not alone
and i was in clan (saror) (veteran) (brasil) (korupt)

my experience in toribash

i started to play in 2016 so in not so old but in considerable good in toribash

What I can contribute to the clan

i can contribute with all my honror and all my experience in 2016 and fight with people just in toribash

About me

my name: Kaua
my years old: 11
i always play toribash because that is fun and but violent too and my life is just COMPUTER all morning in play toribash

so bye!

please feel free to try again in about 3 to 4 days. Thanks for applying.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
hello origin clan

my real name is mahmoud im 15 years old and im from egypt. my first language is arabic but i also speak english pretty decent. my country is GMT+2.
so im going to talk about my personality first

im polite friendly and i like to talk so much xD but i like making new friends and i like to communicate with more people in-game+on-forums my activity on forums is 9/10 and in-game is 7/10 bcoz actually i am more of a singleplayer replay maker than a multiplayer player. i am not that funny but i love funny people who make alot of jokes because its not that hard to make me laugh. i had some problems in my life that i dont actually want to talk about :/. im kind of a nerd and i like to read and know more and more about everything , specially space oh my god i love space and planets and galaxys so much....they are so interesting for me. and i like to learn about nature and i like to learn more and more about our planet earth..... and i kind of have a little kid inside me that likes everything.
and i love computer games and android games and playstation games so much and i play them all the day.....i dont have that good pc tho :/
i also got skype so i can communicate with my friends better
my skype is : mahmoud.moatz9
so my account was stolen a while ago when i was a noob and i got it back by some friend i had and he helped me so much.
i have been in 2 clans before and i will explain why i left them
(powpow) power punch clan : i left recently because some of them were really impolite and (powpow) was hated by much people so i couldnt handle the hate and left (also i was kicked 2 times out of it for no reason at all)
(mecha) clan : i left it ages ago because they were totally dead and i didnt see any (mecha in ages)

so now let me talk about my skills and stuff in-game
so im much of a ( sparrer / parkourer / tricker / uke basher ) more than mp player (i play aikido and ABD good but at a rate of 7/10)
so lets say im a replay maker
i make quite alot of replays everyday and i like tricking more than anything else
and i will post quite alot of replays soon (that you will get sick of xD) and i think you will like my replays alot
and i would really like to get into origin because of the really cool people and the lovely members and the skilled clanmates who are really strong and awesome

so that was my app for origin

i really hope i get accepted so i be one of you
if you need more information about me just tell me what else do you want to know about me so i can post it here
-----
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest btw xD
Last edited by mody9; Sep 11, 2016 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power Punch
Funny enough, I enjoyed reading that, Personally, I'd say yes but I'll wait for others to post their opinions.
Luck bud :)
hey there, i love how you categorized your application. i can see you did as much as you can and you really gave us a lot about you as far as personality goes. I do see some grammatical errors, but we don't worry about those types of things very much. we love to surround our self with players that will be a life time members of the origin family, kind people. by playing and talking to you in-game, i can tell your a really cool person who will fit in with us. You having skills is a plus. Its a yes from me. please wait for more votes.
I'd have to say, yes. good application, seemed nice ingame, i'll be keeping an eye on ya bud.
Who am I?
Hey there, I'm a 15 year old pen and paper artist from Southern California named Josh, who plays some games here and there.
What can I bring to the Clan?
As previously mentioned I draw physical art (I can't use a drawing tablet for the life of me) I would label myself relatively skilled at that, and I will help set up or advertise the clan with scanned and edited art if needed or asked for to help with. I used to run a webcomic infact. (Which has recently been dropped ;( )
What is my experience in Toribash?
I may not be a high belt rank, but on and off since 2012 I have been messing around in freeplay. I can't spar well or parkour very well either, but my best mods are Greykido and partially Judo.
Why and how do I want to join Origin?
I was just kind of looking for a clan on these forums here and came across this one right here. Seems pretty nice, and I would love to have a group of people I can get to know and play toribash with.
Oh and cool thing, National Geographic told me that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. Cool, huh?
Here are some replays.
-----
Originally Posted by NoiceM8Ja View Post
Who am I?
Hey there, I'm a 15 year old pen and paper artist from Southern California named Josh, who plays some games here and there.
What can I bring to the Clan?
As previously mentioned I draw physical art (I can't use a drawing tablet for the life of me) I would label myself relatively skilled at that, and I will help set up or advertise the clan with scanned and edited art if needed or asked for to help with. I used to run a webcomic infact. (Which has recently been dropped ;( )
What is my experience in Toribash?
I may not be a high belt rank, but on and off since 2012 I have been messing around in freeplay. I can't spar well or parkour very well either, but my best mods are Greykido and partially Judo.
Why and how do I want to join Origin?
I was just kind of looking for a clan on these forums here and came across this one right here. Seems pretty nice, and I would love to have a group of people I can get to know and play toribash with.
Oh and cool thing, National Geographic told me that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest. Cool, huh?
Here are some replays.

The reason Im quoting this is to clear something up.The reason this account says I have owned this since 2015 os because I lost my older account, and also to mention that I have before been in 1 clan on one of my two accounts, this is my only current one because I have lost the other, and left the clan on both. (I think.)
Attached Files
SICK MFING COMEBACK.rpl (57.5 KB, 3 views)
timeout past 200000.rpl (76.3 KB, 3 views)
WRIST COMEBACK WTFFFf.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
head dq.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
when birds fight.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by NoiceM8Ja; Sep 23, 2016 at 08:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll say yes but one thing to ask you.

This clan is mostly a forums clan, so you would get to see us sometimes ingame but most of our work is done in forums and we'll definitely want you to contribute as best as you can in this clan . Are you willing to take that responsibility?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I just want to see if you will be active or not. So ill give you a yes, but for a trial.