Ranking
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Listened to confused, judgemental cunt, wedding tux and speeding bullet.

I don't understand the hate at all, honestly. The songs I've heard I have no problem with. Speeding bullet was the first one I disliked, but not enough for all the hate. Explain what you dislike about it.

"No more chicken sandwiches
I'll pay for the damages"

But apart from poorly thought out lyrics the album is like watching paint dry, it is boring and repetitive to no end.

I can understand if you only listened to confused, judgemental cunt and a couple of others, but essentially you've just listened to the whole album.

If the core album wasn't painful enough, Cudi also put his demos in there which I can't even describe the awfulness and to top it off he added a BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD episode, I recommend going back and listening to he whole album if you really want to understand how bad it is but you're better of doing something else with your free time
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin

If you haven't heard this yet, you need to. Stephen has done some really nice stuff since he started making music again, but he knocked it out of the park with this one.

https://soundcloud.com/ithinkimcrashin <- His soundcloud
Last edited by pouffy; Dec 8, 2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: "knocked it out of the part" lmfao
I like how he "kills the phrase" at times, by doing unexpected things, although I'm not sure it's intentional. It does magic with the atmosphere by makes it feel depressing. Wyrd vision uses this in an excellent way, and whenever you hear Robert Wyatt's weird singing or syzygys (anything microtonal, basically) it's working off the same principle.

example and god-tier folk

Also here's some lena park because holy shit lena park.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Name: Jai pronounced Jye.
GMT: EST +10
Favorite genre of music: Trap, not sure of the artists of the Trap Music I listen to but they're pretty lush, Rap music is general because I make it.
Least favorite genre of music: My least favourite would have to be the sound of some really bad R&B, the ones that have the 'Uhh's between words e.g Nicki Minaj.
Favorite music artist: Hopsin by far, probably the realest rapper out there at the moment, definitely not doing collabs with other famous rappers to get his name popping, definitely my favourite.
Least favorite music artist: Justin. Mothertrucking. Beiber.
Favorite music sharing website: Spotify/YouTube.
One example of your favorite music: My love- Hopsin, its about his breakup with his girlfriend before he went on tour, its pretty controversial and unfortunate but it hits the soul, really hard.
Please have a listen to it if you havent already, it won't be wasting your time.
Last edited by Team; Dec 9, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Can we please remove the application form? All the applicants get accepted anyways, nobody cares to fill in the members, and all the applications are the same.

By the way this is one of the most perfect albums i've ever heard.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Name: Emily
GMT: 0
Least favourite genre of music: Rock N Roll, R&B, So and so, stuff like that
Favourite genre of music: Chillstep (umad?)
Favourite Music Artist: K-391
Least favourite music artist: you (I dunno)
Favourite music sharing website: Youtube
Example: https://youtu.be/25N1pdzvp4c and https://youtu.be/tPFz04LSa2U
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Can we please remove the application form? All the applicants get accepted anyways, nobody cares to fill in the members, and all the applications are the same.

By the way this is one of the most perfect albums i've ever heard.

Maybe new people should just post their favorite song as their way of showing they want to join, idk

Anyone have some comments about that Flobots song I posted yesterday? I'd like to see you guy's opinions on it.
I like how he "kills the phrase" at times, by doing unexpected things, although I'm not sure it's intentional. It does magic with the atmosphere by makes it feel depressing. Wyrd vision uses this in an excellent way, and whenever you hear Robert Wyatt's weird singing or syzygys (anything microtonal, basically) it's working off the same principle.

This was my struggle to say anything about it. There's nothing wrong with it, and it might even be better than a lot of other rap, but I don't feel like there's much more to say about it.
A friend shared this with me. Pretty dank.

I am enjoying mashups a lot lately.
also yeah Pidgenere I heard that a lot back about 6 years ago.
Really enjoyed the Lena Park too Lazors, was nice. Also listened to some of Anthony Phillips, pretty nice.
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget