Ranking
Of course, let's be named Kerbal Space Program, or [KSP] ! Each member will have to rename to <Name>_Kerbal
Hey I have one.

What do you think is the best way to make children/friends/girlfriends/family happy?

I would trial for a zoo tourist, so when we get to the bear, I tell the kids to look big and roar.

I bet that would make them happy. That would make me happy too.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by kiryxa061 View Post
Hi

Uh... Hi.

Thanks for spamming our threads.

Edit: Deleted the other 4 posts which had the same content as the one above.
Last edited by Pitch; Dec 9, 2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: deleted the other super useful hi posts
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
That post was super useful, thanks for spamming random dude!

Your post and Pitch's post were super useful as well! And this one is even more useful!
Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
Your post and Pitch's post were super useful as well! And this one is even more useful!

My post actually was useful, else everyone could ask where the other 4 posts went :u

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways, since I had to post thanks to the few useful posts, it's obvious that I've been lurking the forums. This leads to the conclusion that I actually was aware of Omega's last question in this thread but never felt like posting anything.

So I guess it's time to answer that question now as an attempt to get this thread back to live

@Omega: I guess I'd do different things for each group. Like, I'd definitely not go to a zoo with a girlfriend (obviously with the exception of a girlfriend that loves to watch animals in a restricted area).

It obviously depends quite a lot on what the person you want to make happy likes/dislikes. Not every single child likes visiting a zoo.
Even though I already said this in the chat, and I'm almost a full day late, I'm gonna say this again.

Happy new year, guys, hope you had fun!