Toribash
I liked it.
But the movement seemed pretty unrealistic to be honest.
Some people say realism doesn't matter, but when its about sparring, it does.
You got some nice realistic moves and hits.
I would also like it if it had more speed.
Anyways, really good replay for you since you havn't sparred in a while.

New tricking replay.
Inspired by NutHug.
Attached Files
#Hrs - T - Sweet Sorrow.rpl (213.8 KB, 42 views)
M I N I V A N
Sorry for being horribly inactive guys...I still make SP replays time by time, just haven't posted any. Got quite a few now.

Hours, the opener and ending were quite weird, that stance looked very unrealistic to me. It was stiff at times, but other than that it's just great. That backflip was perfection. Good job. :>

P.S
I've posted two replays because I couldn't decide which ending was better. For some reason it was damn hard to get a nice pose at the end.
Attached Files
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hey there Kris.

That's a pretty neat replay, quick and nice. The opener looked weird, your right leg and your arms were just floppy. Though you did a great job using the right leg to propel your other leg to get the nice 2DM on uke's abs. I liked the way you prepared your right leg again to decap uke, and I guess this is the only part where you actually used your arms, getting some speed and momentum by lowering them. To me, your arms just looked plain weird in this replay, just flopping around. In Let's do it backwards (pose), you should have kept your right leg a bit more stiff after the kick, because here you relaxed too early and it didn't look nice at all. I prefer Let's do it backwards (final), honestly, and I don't really know why.

Nice replay overall, you should do a madman. :)

Also here's a replay in which I try to imitate the old style.
Attached Files
#(Lumi)Forget everything.rpl (362.4 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Luminusian; Feb 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
yeah ok
Pretty nice but your old style was fluid as fuck, this replay has some twitches like in frame 440 where your elbow touches the ground.
I really liked the opener but I highly disliked the launch towards uke, it looked really bad.
The combo was just glorious, real good stuff there except that last kick which looked a bit weird because of the bad angle.
The skeet took too much time and the skeet itself wasn't impressive. I think it would've been better if you dm'ed the torso, then throw it.
Pose was pretty neat.

Now here is a funny-ish replay
Attached Files
I didn't really like the upside down punch and the kick after that was ok. Nice replay Cham.

I've been getting into parkour lately and I'm surprised about what I can do. I have this replay but I'm not sure if I'm going to finish.
Attached Files
#Pig WIP4.rpl (254.7 KB, 29 views)
oh shit waddup
Not many flaws on this one, but not exceptionally impressive either. The running looked good most of the time, except for maybe at around 2000.
The jump at 1880 broke the general flow of the replay, and when you went back down you broke it again.
However, the jump at 2150 looks really nice in my opinion.
Attached Files
pusga - Silverstream.rpl (353.4 KB, 37 views)
Well Pusga, that was pretty amazing.

The combo was really insane, dun know how you do that.
It was really fasy and clean, really like the backkick though.

Your movement was a bit stiff in the beginning in my opinion.

Also,
Attached Files
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The opener wasn't great BUT, I jizzed over how you're destructive you are & how fast with your hits are.

P.S You may also want to work on your flow
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This replay is for the event "Tear-away face" hosted by the Gamemasters. The objective of this event is to make a replay where you are killing Uke in single-player without a head and put it back when you're finished.
The rules are: the replay must be between 500-400 frames with default settings. You can choose any /ed (engagedistance) and other game rules. - Quoted from the event with a few edits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used Uke's head so I'm not sure if it's valid.
Attached Files
#The Other Side v2.rpl (363.7 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Taco901; Feb 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
oh shit waddup
Well Taco, that's not valid btw.

Also, didn't like the opener, it llooked stiff.
Then you kicked your heah, Nice job.
The first kick was nice, should be more destrcutive.
The decap was okay, nothing special.

And the pose was great.

Also here's a replay for Tear Away face event.
I was shit at posing, so yeah.
I still had 1 week, will try to edit the pose transition.

thought?
Attached Files
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
That was a great replay April.
I liked it very much, and the booms were basicly perfect.
The one thing you could've improved was to flow the transititions a little better.
Also the pose, but I don't mind bad poses these days.
Good job.

I've been away from replay making for a while. (2 - 3 weeks maybe)
Decided to make something.
Attached Files
#Hrs - M - vR.rpl (294.7 KB, 25 views)
M I N I V A N