Ranking
Does anyone still play this?
I do its quite awesome with the new update and RoS coming out soon.
disagree
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
usually play about a few hours a day. Running a Barb on torment 3 no problems even after the nerfs. Fury regen on Barbs is so ass now.

my current set and shit I'm running (link and pics)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/e.../hero/38259368

Pics

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

kind of excited for the addon but way too busy to either buy nor play it when it comes out, that freaks me out :C
they announced a patch which come a few weeks before RoS, was that something big, aka. is it worth to take a look at it? (im actually about to patch it)

and why are all u guys playing on US :C i feel so lonely over in EU
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It is worth the patch, Trust me. Feels like a newish kind of game. RoS is going to be cool too.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

well i found out that the patch is 10gb big, is blizzard trolling me or something?
cant download that much thought :C
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
ay ros is out dogs playing crusader and having lots of fun can barely do t1 so there is lots to do.

game got fucking harddd
bumb for people

If anyone still playing Diablo 3. Add me if you want.

Chris #14608
Last edited by Chris; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:03 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
ok I addeeded you I play eq + ik barb now, I do t3-4
my thing whatever is THIGGIST #1344
Last edited by THIGGIST; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:22 AM.