Toribash
I really wish I could watch live-streams with my internet. ;~; could you maybe make a youtube for these videos? Awesome art, been watching this thread since it opened.
Terosious, I wanted to do a time lapse of them, and I'm recording every video I make on it, and they are roughly like 2 hours. But I don't know what software to use to make it with.

My sony vegas can speed it up, but it only bring it down to 20 minutes. And I want it at least 10
I'll continue trying to find something, or if anyone else knows how to do it, please pm me. I'll start recording/uploading the videos for you.

-------------------

on another note, the picture is finished!
Thank you Concon for keeping me company throughout the live stream!

I'm extremely proud of this picture, it turned out amazing and I loved every bit of it.
I need to work on my hands, but other than that I loved drawing it. Even more so with people watching me.

;-;

As always follow me on deviantart to always be updated on my stuff!
Ha, no one liked it huh? :c

Well, back from my little vacation of not drawing much. But, I definitely haven't lost my touch!

-----------------------------------

This is also my first picture I've ever done with 100% reference, although the only real reference I used was the anime itself.

Anyways, I was rewatching Toradora! and I simply loved tiaga throughout the entire anime. Her during the christmas season was simply kawaii, so I thought I'd give it a shot and draw her how I liked her, and well. It turned out great <3

Kawaii

And besides, if you want to keep up on all my artwork, click here.
i like that but the boots seems kind of odd idk how to explain also i like that hair really detailed and the clothing aint bad but the hips in the top of it its kind of odd like half circle other than that its perfect to me
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
You guys suck at commenting

------------------------

I've had this one for a while now, just didn't feel like scanning it.

sometimes you cry, and don't know why

I bought myself a drawing book that I'm drawing in now, so scanning them is a little awkward since I don't want to rip them out when wanting to scan, so it might be a little blury towards the bottom, as well as some of it go cut-off.

And I have a Halloween picture I drew today that I will post when, well, Halloween comes around. So, follow me on deviantart as always to get a first look at my stuff.

Also yeah, I'm inking my drawings now ._.
yeah i do i love them nothing to say
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by experts View Post
yeah i do i love them nothing to say

I appreciate the one person that comments almost every time I post something ^^, but no one seems to be interested anymore.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyways, it's whatever; I might be early, but i'll just end up forgetting it by the time it comes anyways so.

Happy Early Halloween!

wow an actual seasonal picture on time for once

also deviantart blah blah, watch me for more pictures blah blah, hope you like them, even though i know no one looks at my art ._.

PS: Shoes are harder than they look
I found a thread with someone who is actually interested in my opinion and isn't bad at drawing. Took long enough.

Anyway, I like the overall drawing but that pumpkin looks like it's made of felt. I think the shading is just off on it. But yeah great arts, Hacky-pai.
I think I might be retired.
the shading and value is pretty great, as usual

the sharpness and consistency is all over the place though

pumpkin is blurry and the stockings pulled my eye, rather than the cute girl on the page, because they don't have shading
beware
the goblin
Well, I made this a few days after my last picture was uploaded.
It was made for the deviant art user: Psych0Dog, who helped me get out of the hole I dug for myself.

It's called the Lick of Approval, with me obviously being the one on the left giving my approval to him(the one on the right).

My goal as of now is to upload 1 new picture every few days and stay on top of my game.
Hope you guys like this one as much as I do.

Lick of Approval

I had too upload with my phone, since my scanner is being rather dumb lately. But, I think my camera quality is pretty decent if anything.

Check my deviantart for more pictures and more frequently updated stuffs
Last edited by Hacks; Nov 5, 2014 at 04:39 AM.