Ranking
What is your name in real life: Alex
What is your name in-game: Alexwhite1
How many time do you spend in-game:1 1/2 hours a day maybe 2, depends
how many time do you spend in-forums: i have forum open while im in the game
What is your belt: Green
What is you best mod: Akido
Why do you wanna join?: Becuase this is just a really cool group and i want to rise to the top with the help of powerful people and a powerful clan such as this clan
WHat is you GMT:-3
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: I may be a green belt but i fight like a higher belt, i have exprirence on toribash becuase i had it a while on the wii before this so i have expirence and i know what im doing and i feel like im a pretty good fighter
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): I honstly have NO clue how to post replays. i wud like to know though
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I feel i can help this clan by improving it with a strong fighter such as me and with helping with donating.
What was your post clans? None this would be my first
BobSquare PantsSponge
Originally Posted by xfoxyx View Post
chus,el puede entrar pero si tu votas que no le bajas muchas oportuindades de entrar y ya emos dicho mas de 1 ves que el requerimiento de post no se necesita mas
chus,he can enter but if you vote is no,he has low chance of enter,and now the post count is not allowed.

Si, pero no me llevo bien con el.
Yes, not very friendly!
OlllllllO
sryy that was my cousin being a retard on my tori

but what i think i can help this clan by doing is helping make counter moves to attacks or helping with forum and random things that you need my help with
BobSquare PantsSponge
wait so has anyone voted for me?
-----
i know i need for posts just found out how to post but i am on forum a lot
-----
im trying to get more posts too
Last edited by 510santa; Nov 17, 2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we don't want that you spam the forum's but you should learn more about forum like how atach replays, its something really basic. I think that you can try any other time but for now you have been get rejected.

Alexis we have rules and you seem like if you haven't read it it say cleatly that you most be black belt.

Both Rejected.

~DarkState
i didnt know that i spammed and i found out how to send people my replays...
-----
1. i didnt know that i was spamming... sorry
2. i found out how to attach replays
-----
i can also send u my replays
it will just be hard cause i got new computer so i have to go on my old one or make new ones...
Last edited by 510santa; Nov 17, 2011 at 04:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-.-
Originally Posted by Alexwhite1 View Post
What is your name in real life: Alex
What is your name in-game: Alexwhite1
How many time do you spend in-game:1 1/2 hours a day maybe 2, depends
how many time do you spend in-forums: i have forum open while im in the game
What is your belt: Green
What is you best mod: Akido
Why do you wanna join?: Becuase this is just a really cool group and i want to rise to the top with the help of powerful people and a powerful clan such as this clan
WHat is you GMT:-3
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: I may be a green belt but i fight like a higher belt, i have exprirence on toribash becuase i had it a while on the wii before this so i have expirence and i know what im doing and i feel like im a pretty good fighter
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ): I honstly have NO clue how to post replays. i wud like to know though
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I feel i can help this clan by improving it with a strong fighter such as me and with helping with donating.
What was your post clans? None this would be my first

You fight like a blue belt? Not our type bro, You must Be High belts like us like us. ;P
-----
No.
Last edited by demolish23; Nov 17, 2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[PsY]Forever | I luv my friends :D
How I said before you most be black belt with forums experience, and do you think that you have:

I honstly have NO clue how to post replays. i wud like to know though

I think that you first would join [Bleu]