Toribash
Don't tell me, I haven't watched that. The first time I heard the distortion, it actually scared me because I had my headphones in so I was like crap that's loud. Such sounds being that loud are scary to me, lol. And I think it distorts when the weird dudes come near or something, iunno.
Tint is sex.
I don't get what's happening in like late #30s and the #40's, does he actually get cool with Alex or what? He hangs with a guy called Alex but he looks different, and who's Amy? I'm so confused.
Tint is sex.
3 days ago me and my friend nathan went into a my dads highschool. He is a coach and he has the keys to every room. Nathan says that there is a ghost in the hallways that walks around in that hallway. We walked around the school until we started hearing little taps. We looked at each other like WTF was that. So we walked up to it and it stopped :s. We walked around the entire school and we havent seen anything yet. Until i asked him why dont we go down this hall way? We started to walk when we saw a cop. Nate said imma tell him we are the coaches sons if he asks us why we are here. We turned back around and the cop was gone :S. We were like HOLY SHIT!!!!! There was no other hall ways. It was just a straight walk way. The onlyt way he could of went was in the teachers lounge but the door was locked. Scariest fucking moment of my life
Last edited by Twankie; Aug 13, 2011 at 09:00 PM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
You die of course :P

Because of my curouisness I think i am going to die now :S no joke
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Death is only scary if you want it to be.

Then again, fear is in the mind anyway.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma