Toribash
I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
I am going to trust his opinion as of now. He has played every elder scrolls game and he said this is the worst
A hasbeen like the rest
And I'm not gonna stop you.
RPGs I'm waiting to come or be announced: Dragon Age 3, Elder Scrolls VI, Dragon's Dogma 2.

Helpful quote

I didn't think they were making another elder scrolls game? I thought skyrim was the last one.
A hasbeen like the rest
No one said Skyrim would be the last. It could be the last of it's story and have another Elder Scrolls game with a completely different story.

Helpful quote

I would have liked them to make another Skyrim DLC. I really enjoy playing the game. All elder scrolls games were good. The dragonborn dlc was way to short, and then the dawnguard wasn't that big of a deal.
A hasbeen like the rest
Oh btw guys, try Eyes the horror game. It's on PC and Android and I believe IOS too so if you like it you can bring it wherever you go!

Helpful quote

@Ranged Is it a good story line, and are there a lot of jump scares? And how are the graphics?
A hasbeen like the rest
It's actually kind of like Slender. You're in a house, and having a specific objective to find some objects. The number of objects it gives you depends on what difficulty you pick. The place where the game takes is in a spooky mansion. You can hear the wind hitting the walls, your footsteps echoing in the corridors, everything has a feeling of darkness. Another thing to add to the creepiness is the lady of the house, some kind of ghost with a face of a woman with a body and mouth of a snake. There's this cool thing of finding "Eyes" on walls, once you pick it up and use it, you can see through the eyes of the woman. Although sometimes it doesn't jumpscare you (because there will be big words at the top of the screen saying RUN!) you can accidentally run into her while running. And the spookiness as I have just mentioned adds to the scare level. And also gives you a map but doesn't show the whole level, just the section where you are and it doesn't show where your character exactly is, which makes it basically useless for those who can't follow directions.

1. Performance: Very smooth, easy controls - 4/5
2. Graphics: Not too bad but they could have worked with it a little bit more. But how they made it adds to the effect of making you nervous while playing - 3.5/5
3. Controls: The controls are easy and simple, whether you're on a phone and a PC. But sometimes the control stick on the phone doesn't respond well - 4.5/5
4. Overall Scare: Very scary and very nerve-wracking. What it makes up for the lack of jumpscares is it's total feel - 4/5
5. Gameplay: The maker did a very unique job of adding the "Eyes" system but the objective seems a bit confusing (or something) and is a little bit short - 4/5
6. Lasting impression: Even if you keep losing or winning, or you just don't like playing horror games, you just know that after a while you will play it again, even for just a very short time - 5/5

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5 Great game and not average.

Helpful quote

Thank you for the detailed description, helps a lot. I might try this game out, but currently I have not been playing many games except for toribash, and I only play an hour or two before I go to bed. I will try it later though.
A hasbeen like the rest