Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Are you serious? Literately all the time there is players in it, I was playing on and off from 4pm and every time there was 5 - 10 players in it all having a great time.

The 25 min cool down seems very very fair. I don't even think it would be that bad if it was increased, I think people who complain about this are those who go out on there first game every time, but if you are getting far each time and winning frequently them 25mins is nothing. You can also think of it this way, since 12k is a better prize than most GM tourneys a 25 min cool down is nothing.

Now that more people know about them, every tourney is usually populated with a fair amount of people. At the time of that post, the room almost never had more than 5 people in it.

Some people think these new tourneys will cause inflation, which at it's current state, it shouldn't. This is why the cool downs are so long. If 12k was given to the winner of a tourney every 10 minutes, the price of items would go down drastically. (inflation)
S A D B O Y S
Since the removal of the ninjutsutournament I haven't seen any of the regulars who don't frequent the forums. You might not be aware of this but there's a dedicated portion of players who focus mainly on ninjutsu, by removing official ninjutsuservers you also take away their will and reason to play.

One might argue since they're so dedicated they can create their own servers with a mod of their choosing, but that would require waiting for an opponent and forfeiting any ways of earning credits. Many players lack the motivation to do this, regardless of their dedication, so they end up only checking the server list for any running ninjutsuservers and log off or join the server depending on their find.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
I think that we should have all the mods we want to play instead of mods every other day. I actually miss have to play ABD almost everyday. I'm just not feeling it when ABD is just on days like Tuesdays and Wednesdays, its just not my thing. I'm kind of just suggesting this since it now depends on your QI of how much TC you will earn from it.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I like the idea of higher TC tournament rooms. It makes me want to play more because I will NEVER buy TC.

However 10k QI rooms should not be added because I feel that most of the time people won't have 10k QI to play in the rooms, and those rooms will be a waste.

I think there needs to either be a way to change the mods of the tourney rooms via a /vote [ninjutsu.tbm] command where everyone can vote, and/or at least make multiple 6000tc-12000tc rooms (with a 4th dan requirement) with the popular mods. (Abd, rkmma, ninjutsu, mushu, wushu, greykido).
re the timer/payout glitch --- if the timer were coded to run from GMT - would that not remove the issue of ppl "abusing the glitch" ?

-- better to fix the glitch than punish ppl for playing
Signature Permissions no
Originally Posted by Resoo View Post
However 10k QI rooms should not be added because I feel that most of the time people won't have 10k QI to play in the rooms, and those rooms will be a waste.

.. and/or at least make multiple 6000tc-12000tc rooms (with a 4th dan requirement) with the popular mods. (Abd, rkmma, ninjutsu, mushu, wushu, greykido).

Hnnnng

There is almost always a few people in this room to start the tourney, not a waste at all.

Also that 2nd thing you said will lead to farming (people will multi-client and whatnot).

edit: to fix the tc glitch thing, just have the /knockout disabled whilst the timer is running, I've seen it happen in tourneys before, I'm sure it'd be a good fix.
Last edited by Holotor; Oct 25, 2014 at 07:27 AM.
its ok :P
This thingy just change yesterday so no worry :P
-----
some nce thing here xD
-----
and also i mean nice
Last edited by GreenMark; Oct 25, 2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CLICK IT
holo has a gud point --- an a much easier fix
just make the knockout turn off after the payout
Signature Permissions no
Knockout is actually always turned off when the tournament is waiting to start.

That'll be fixed quite soon though.