https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I got a Megacharizard EX
In a pack and i peed myself

Lol ancient ._____.

Also, check my replay :3

Remembered when re-reading Hax post. You know how gust hits x2 to pokemon using fly, earthqaque hits x2 on pokemons using dig etc ? you should try to use ''Stomp'' on a Smeargle/muk using minimize XD

If stomp fails, you can always use ''Chip away'' which ignores stat changes (yeah, that includes evasion XD)
Last edited by SrCheetah; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:59 AM.
Wolololololo
I'm not into poke a man sd
pm me your questions or applications

cash to burn
It means that im not into pokemon showdown games. I just play the card trading game
pm me your questions or applications

cash to burn
I could never get into TGC. I just don't find it interesting. I used to have a bunch of cards, and a rare Mewtwo (Which I may or may not have stole from a friend as a kid). I lost 'em all over time.

Anyways. This is my first Gravity team. It's more mixed to support Pory2, but Alakazam, the Special Sweeper, has Focus Miss which is helped, and Zard X is running a near full offensive set with Dragon Rush instead of Dragon Claw. Ferro is my set-up mon and starter, and surprisingly learns gravity, so I took that over leech seed. Pory is another min with Gravity. Venomoth is pretty standard for the purpose described by DrHax. Quiver and pass to Alakazam, who is the Life Orb Sweeper (Magic Guard = No LO damage. Such a powerhouse with Speed). Conk is simply a weakness cover and offensive bruiser. I couldn't decide on Assault vest or Flame Orb. I went for Damage and went Flame Orb.

I'll post the logs for the team if anybody wants to CnC, try it, and that jazz.

DrHax Inspirationnnnnn

So far I've never lost with the team in low tier laddering. the only loss on my testing smurf is from forfeiting before the match started. Interweb issues.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Here you go, this team made me get up to I think 2400

Team

Notice the 0 IV attack. That's a veteran procedure. It's to dodge any unnecessary damage from Foul Play or Swagger.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jul 3, 2015 at 03:20 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
1: Age 15
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon around since december last year
3: Favorite Pokemon Giratina
4: Favorite region Kanto
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity both pretty high
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life i havent played much, as I got stuck, and didnt want to google it.
I've been coming back though

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Here you go, this team made me get up to I think 2400

Team

Notice the 0 IV attack. That's a veteran procedure. It's to dodge any unnecessary damage from Foul Play or Swagger.

Oi. right. When I did B101 with Zamrock he jammed that into my brain. I've been out of touch for so long I forgot. Thanks for reminding me Hax.

And hi Dr_Who, we don't need more doctors. Soz.

Kidding. Seems good to me.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Dr_who seems cool.

Also, checking through my teams, I think I would be very pissed if I had to fight most of them. They all have things that are a pain in the ass XD
Wolololololo