Toribash
Originally Posted by Kat View Post

fizz the god

Can you send the link? I can't see it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
God 30 minute nautilus is so satisfying

Went full raid boss mode, 4.5k hp, 200 armor, and I just destroyed the enemy back line and kept them off of my back line. The enemy lee called me the great wall of nautilus, and yasuo called me raid boss nautilus.

We were getting wrecked till about 20 minutes, and then they ran into a wall. They HAD to stay on me. If they engaged, Janna ulted. If they engaged again, Xin ulted. It was just downright impossible for them to get to our back line.
Peel Comp:
Xin Top
Lee Jg
Syndra Mid
Janna Supp
Vayne ADC

Good luck trying to stay on top of these fuckers in a team fight.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'd rather run gragas top and trist adc, cause 1 xin ult is the same disengage as grag ult without the safety, the slow on q or run away/engage potential on e, and trist has stronger disengage, better range, and longer leaps than vayne.

Plus it scales better, because xin is terrible.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Or maybe you just don't understand?

Here's the answer in case you don't figure it out.

Dear Toon

My bad, picture did not load fully at 1st so i did not notice that. xD
Finished provisionals with 3 wins and 7 loses. That 7th loss was the worst throw I have ever seen in my life. Anyway, I got into Silver V then went straight intoy first game. Apparently, everybody had 80-200 ranked games on me. Long story short, we kinda got rekt. Like everybody (including me) sucked balls in our team. How the hell does this MMR thing work because I think it's on drugs.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Finished provisionals with 3 wins and 7 loses. That 7th loss was the worst throw I have ever seen in my life. Anyway, I got into Silver V then went straight intoy first game. Apparently, everybody had 80-200 ranked games on me. Long story short, we kinda got rekt. Like everybody (including me) sucked balls in our team. How the hell does this MMR thing work because I think it's on drugs.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2

placing silver isn't bad, i placed bronze 2 (after destroying my pre-season mmr to low silver from silver 1) and moved up to gold 4 after a while

haven't played much recently though it would be cool to get plat or higher gold before season ends