Ranking
Do you bounce if you hop before transforming into mega gnar or has that bug been fixed? Can't check cause can't see shit on my computer.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That ain't a bug. That's his initiation. Bounce into mega gnar transformation, crunch on land.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I can already imagine the insec plays. Lol

My Replays

diamond 3

For reference, I haven't done much this season so I've gotten off my ass and started grinding as of 2 or 3 weeks ago. Started from P5 from dicking around with 20 losses more than wins. I plan on getting Diamond 1 by the next 10 or so days hopefully.

mount everest

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Let's talk about how long will it take rito to nerf Kha'Zix again?
That bug is just retarded.

AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BUILD HIM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Let's talk about how long will it take rito to nerf Kha'Zix again?
That bug is just retarded.

AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BUILD HIM.

AD Reset Champ seems gud. Mecha'kha skin feels good to get resets with also with all the lock on animations
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
AD Reset Champ seems gud. Mecha'kha skin feels good to get resets with also with all the lock on animations

Just played a ranked and realised that he's shit against very tanky compositions no matter how fed you are. Meh.

What are the few most OP champions at the moment in your opinion, guys?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Riven, Teemo, Tryndamere, Darius... Who the fuck am I kidding. Every god damn champ is OP. Except for Fiora and Yorick. Those champs are fuckin useless.

My Replays
Nidalee has a special place in stupid rito decisions.

"One of our core ideas behind the nidalee rework was the add counterplay to her kit. Instead of just her chucking spears and chunking you for half your health, we want her to be able to finish the job and kill you instantly with no skill involved other than landing one of the fastest, longest ranged, spammable spells in the game, and still be the uncatchable cat that she always was. Except pouncing was too hard, so we made it so that even a caveman could do it. Also, rather than just let her run fast in all directions, we let her run fast in retreat, and even faster when she wants to rip your face off. And we let her stay immovable in lane with a strong heal while increasing her killing potential and wave clear at early levels. We think these changes will make nidalee have meaningful counterplay, and totally won't retain the original toxic nature of nidalee while giving her indirect buffs in the process."

Well planned rito. Well planned.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well it does have a ridiculously small hitbox which even a massively stacked Cho Gath could dodge with ease. I'm the one with 200 ping here and everyone complains about how Nidalee's spears are ridiculous. If she can't land that thing, she can't fly at you.

My Replays