Ranking
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
guys check out this dank replay

holy fuck dude
that made me laugh! lol
what mindset did you have to make this replay?

now fucking go to my replay thread you fat fuck
or look at this replay c:
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Guys I don't understand this shit... if I run an attachment which we basically call replay it will be downloaded as .php and if I run it with Toribash it still won't load the replay it just runs the game... does anyone know anything about that or how to fix it?
I'll try to do some replays with you ONLY IF THIS SHIT WORKS
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Are you sure you're selecting the replay to send as an attatchment
Last edited by Move; Sep 26, 2015 at 09:31 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Look! It's a wild sdsman!! I'm applying deal with it.
why I want to join: to get better at replay making and to get CnC on my replays
What do I rate my skill?: I would say I'm at least a 5-6 or maybe a 6-7

#1. madman
#2. manip
#3.madman
#4.madman

The replay #NICK WIP EDIT is a replay I CnC'd for NICOLAS135 who I believe is in this org.

and I suck at posing
Attached Files
xX Mr. Dickens XX V3.rpl (173.6 KB, 3 views)
#NICK WIP EDIT.rpl (259.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by sdsman; Sep 27, 2015 at 06:54 AM.
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
why I want to join: to get better at replay making

#1. madman
#2. manip
#3.madman
#4.madman

The replay #NICK WIP EDIT is a replay I CnC'd for NICOLAS135 who I believe is in this org.

and I suck at posing

First of all, you need a lot of improvement, but I think you'll get better overtime with the help of this org, the manip isn't really a manip and you tried to get a boom 3 times before getting the last stiff decap. I wouldn't say you're 1 6-7 I'd say 4-5. The replay"that mistake cost you" started with a lift kick, thats a nono, also you got random stiff DM's. Sorry if I sounded rude I'm just trying to give you CnC for you to work off of. I say yes.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"

#1. madman
#2. manip
#3.madman
#4.madman

and I suck at posing

i'd say yes. you really need to work on your movement and fluidness. This Orginization might help you with that.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nagato:

At home keeping:

nice opener, funky movements bro.

manip was original, but the way you stopped mid spin was a little downer, hits afterwards were nice.

The decap was bad imo, I'd change it, try and have a little more contact with the neck because in this case you brushed his head and that looks really weird.

also I swore I commented on your thread last time, I'll do it tomorrow if you'd like.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Nagato:

At home keeping:

nice opener, funky movements bro.

manip was original, but the way you stopped mid spin was a little downer, hits afterwards were nice.

The decap was bad imo, I'd change it, try and have a little more contact with the neck because in this case you brushed his head and that looks really weird.

also I swore I commented on your thread last time, I'll do it tomorrow if you'd like.

na u cnc'd my replay just now lmao. no need c:

I really like this replay. did i tell you how much i like this replay? i really like this replay i made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this

#1. madman
#2. manip
#3.madman
#4.madman

and I suck at posing

Yh, you need a lot of improvement, but this org can help you a lot. For now neutral towards to yes. Lets see the other's opinion, because i think this org is for help the members to improve, but you need have some potential.
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 27, 2015 at 04:10 AM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.

#1. madman
#2. manip
#3.madman
#4.madman

and I suck at posing

oh yeah I forgot to vote, looks like you could use a few pointers and whatnot, and like arakata said this org could probably help you immensely should you ever need it.

I'd say yes, but elaborate a little more on why you think we should let you in. (neutral, but leaning towards a yes)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/